Figuratively aware

I looked over at Tristen, he threw me a smirk and shrugged. I wondered if he always did this, and hoped he did, for his sake. I felt a hard slap with metal jabbing into a few layers of my skin. It stung, and a petite jingling sound came from behind me. "Whatcha doin?", Stacy asked with a wide grin. I was shocked. "Uh, I'm just standin' around.", I responded, trying not to give away the obvious. "Oh, well how about you go do that somewhere else?", she practically commanded me. I nodded my head.
"Miz! Hey!", I yelled to her, she was back on the dance floor. I tried to split the thick croud. After I got to her, I screamed, "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, then I'm probably gonna wait outside for you, okay?" Mizuki nodded while she rotated her hips. "Isn't that, like, dangerous?", Nikka screamed as she posed in various odd positions. "Maybe, but I'm fine.", I yelled.
I was back at the bar being heavily shadowed by Stacy. "Surprise me, Tris.", I said, winking at Tristen. I felt the heat from the hellfire inside of Stacy. He held back a smile and said, "Don't look.". He turned around and hunched over his glasses. A few seconds later her turns around with a little tray. He placed in on the bar.
I looked down at the little shotglasses on the tray. I could smell that it was vodka; not really my taste. But I wanted to be as cool about it as possible. I swiped the first one off the tray and downed it, slammed it down on the bar, then did the same for the next two. I looked down at the tray, and saw three upside down glasses.
I looked up and saw a somewhat shocked look from Tristen. I held back a cough and said, "Goodnight.", and started making my way to the bathroom.
"Hay there, Girlie!", I heard a southern voice say as I opened the door to the bathroom. I turned to see Belle standing there. Her pretty, red hair shone and had the colored lights from the ceiling shining on it. She had cute freckles scattered here and there on her nose and cheeks.
"Hi. I havent seen you in forever!", I said. And motioned toward the bathroom. She went first and I followed. I heard my phone go off and looked at the lockscreen. It had a Deathnote background with L and a cup of sugar/tea. It also had a message from Nikka. "Haaaay. You having fun in the pooty?" I smiled and shoved my phone back into my jean pocket.
I remembered that Belle usually prefers to be call Kitty Kat, I thanked my brain silently. She turned on two sinks, I put my hands under the water and started to wash 'em. "Kitty?" "Yea?" "How's it going with your girlfriend?" "It's going great. We are living together now.", she said with a smile as she turned off our water and handed me a papertowel. We dried off our hands and threw away our paper towels. It was awkward because I hadnt had a relationship since Anastasia left me.
"It was nice talking to you.", she said. "Yeah. I would ask you to dance, but I'm kinda leaving." "My girlfriend is with me anyway.", She said. We left the bathroom and said goodbye. I started for the door as I thought about Anastasia.
She was beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair was pink, she had tattoos on her collarbone and wore black lipstick all the time. I suddenly realized how much I missed her.
I made it out the door and walked away from the swarm of people surrounding Marquee. I sped up as Ana zoomed around in my head. I heard her voice, I heard her start talking to me. She told me her favorite album, We Stitch The Wounds by Black Veil Brides. She told me how she was gonna move in. How she was gonna let me hold her. I started to run.
I looked to the left and saw I was on 53rd street. Oh no..."Kim!" "Ana?!", I screamed, facing the voice. I saw her outstretched hand fly in an other direction. I saw the individual bones break as she was seemingly sucked under the car. I felt the blood splatter just like it did on that day.
I looked around and saw people staring at me, confused. I realized that it wasnt really Ana and it would be impossible for it to be. I remembered how I could've done something. My chest sunk and the back of my throat started to hiss and burn.
I ran toward an ally. I could've done something. I could've done anything. I was so angry. "I should have saved her.", I mumbled. My hand seemingly balled itself into a fist, "WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?!", I screamed as I started punching the brick. The pain didn't phase me. I felt the fury pumping through my vains. I felt the brick scrape and pierce my skin and the blood role down my wrist.
I fell to the ground and the pain was felt. It spread all up my forearms and to my shoulders. I didnt even want to look at my knuckles. A salty taste filled my mouth, it was a tear. I lay in the ally way and cry with my bloody knuckles until I hear a voice.