Chapter 3- Your the reason im like this!

Meghans pov
It's been 2 weeks and every time i meet Matt he makes up a lie to leave right before he tells me. It most be really bad because if he really trusted me he would tell me already. I can't stand not knowing but every time he says goodbye he grabs my waist which puts me in his trance so I forget to remind him. Ugh it gets me so mad. I don't even know what we are anymore. Are we just friends are we girlfriend and boyfriend ugh I don't know!
Makaylas pov
WHAT! I say still in shock of what Matt just told me. You can't tell her Peyton screams. Are you stupid simome yells at the top of her lungs. Do you think I'm stupid Matt yells. YES we all say at the same time. Look if you tell her than how do you know she won't tell the cops grace says. I can trust her Matt says. Yeah but we can't I say very frustrated. I can't believe you right know. Simone says. You can't tell her I say. It's my secret Matt says. It's our secret to simone snaps. What if she tells someone and they get all of us in trouble. Grace says. That's a chance I'm willing to take Matt says. What if she changes her mind. What? Matt said a little choked up. What if she stops loving you I say with a little smirk. Makayla! simone says in a loud whisper. What! what if her feelings change for him. She wouldn't do that he says. Oh yeah how do you know. You've only known her for 3 weeks know. How do you really know. Look I decided to tell her tomorrow because she means a lot to me. So she means more to you than we do to you I ask seriously. He rolls his eyes and walks away. Answer her simone screamed so loud I'm pretty sure Alaska could here her. But he didn't answer me he just walked away again.
Next day
Meghans pov
I'm waiting for Matt in our meeting area. I see Matt coming over to me i give him a small smile. Hey he says while grabbing my waist. No I say pushing him off. Your not just going to put me in your trance again and then accidentally forget to tell me your secret. know tell me! I say demanding. He looks shocked. Fine he says. He looks into my eyes and grabs my hands. I can't. He says. And backs away from me. Ugh. I basically scream. I wish you would just trust me! Why can't you respect that I don't want to tell you he shouts. Because I'm your friend and what if I want to take our relationship to the next level I have to know you can trust me with any of your secrets I say while wrapping my hands around his neck and looking into his eyes. The next level he says with a smirk. Ugh! I say taking my hands of him. Look I'm sorry he says with a chuckle. I wish you would trust I say tears forming in my eyes. He comes over to me and hugs me. Why won't you tell me I say during sobs. Because I'm worried you won't love me the same he says pushing me off he looks sad and slightly angry. Of course I will I say. Just tell me. Ok he says...
Matts pov
Ok I say to her. I tell her my story the orphanage and how we became thieves and robbers. I tell her how are family were alcoholics I tell her everything. She looks shocked and sad. She hugs me. You still love me I questioned her. I still love you she says with a smile.
Makaylas pov
Bitch I said I run over to Matt. You actually told her I asked really mad. Of course I told her. He said. I can't believe you I say. Why because I actually love someone other than you. He snaps. I slap him across the face. I can feel the tears running down my face and run away. What did you do to her simone says running up to Meghan. Simone pushes her up against the wall and looks into her eyes. I didn't anything she screams. Matt takes her off Meghan. And pushes her on the ground get off of her he says. Simone sounds so pissed off but I can't see her because Im still, running I finally hit the pavement and start crying on the street. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around and it's Meghan. Get away from me I scream. Your the reason I'm like this I shout. She looks so sad. But at that moment I don't care about her feelings. I didn't mean to she says. I'm still crying. She opens her arms like she's about to hug me. I don't resist the hug because I'm to sad I don't care who I'm hugging. Your beautiful there are thousands of lovely words in the dictionary but not can describe how beautiful you are she says. Just remember that Matt loves you for who you are who you have been and who you are yet to be she says to me. Her words are so soothing. She cuddles me and says everything's going to be fine. She's like the mother I've never had. It think I might have second thoughts about her...