Everythings going to be fine

Makaylals pov
How could she do that to herself I say to myself while wiping tears of my face and pacing. More importantly why would she do this. Ugh I say while destroying everything I see in my room. I hear a knock on the door. May can I come in. I hear meghan ask outside  my door. No i don't want anything to do with you I scream angrily, please I really need someone right know she's says while sobbing. Fine I hiss. She opens the door and walks in with her sleeves down. Why I scream and cry. She just shakes her head while crying. Are you stupid or something I ask very angry why would you harm yourself? I ask. She's know holding her head like it hurts really bad. I don't know! Because of people always saying I suck and I'm fat and my music is stupid and that I will never be good as any artist out there and that I belong in the trash and that no one loves me. She snaps at me. I'm left in shock. I get it know. Why would someone say that. I run up to her and give her a giant hug. I start sobbing in her arms. Shh she says while running her fingers through my hair. Everything will be just fine baby girl she says to me. Hey she's says bending down on her knees so She's at the same height level I am. I won't do it again you know why she says. Why I ask half sobbing. Because know I finally have someone to love she says with a smile. You love me I ask. With all my heart she replies. She kisses me on the cheek and continues to hug me.
Simone's pov
I walk to me and Mikey's meeting area at the park. I'm so happy until I see something. Something that stung so bad like salt in cuts. It was awful. I see mikey his arm around another girl and they are laughing and then.... They kiss. I start having a mental breakdown in my mind.
Flash back
Mikey what are you doing I ask/chuckle. I'm bringing you some where he says. Noooo I said sarcastically. I have a blind fold around my head and he's leading me somewhere. Ok... Now he says. I take my blindfold and my smile widens. He brought me up to the roof top of one of the fanciest restaurants in New York City. He had a whole dinner set up for us. Omg mikey this is wonderful. We sat down at the table and talked for hours. Simone mikey said nervously, yes I said. I think I love you he said.
Flash back over
I remember that exact moment I think to myself. I remember the exact way he said it. I snap back to reality. I forgot how mad I was.  What the hell I say to him.  Oh look simone I can explain he said. Oh no need I snapped. I took my water and pored it all over him. I ran away from him crying. I ran into the apartment. Tears running down my face. I run into Meghan's room and I see her with makaylas all cuddled up in her bed. Another tear runs down my face, oh sorry I say. I run into my room. I feel something hug me from behind its meghan. Hey she says. Hey i say still sobbing. She wipes my tears from my face. Boy problems? She asks. I nod my head yes and start sobbing into her. Oh sweetie she says pulling me into her hug. We talk all night about boys and all that stuff. She made me feel so much better.
Meghans pov
I wake up at 2:00am.i get up to get a drink of water. After I take a sip of water I see something in the corner of my eyes. Something so tempting. Something that would solve all of my problems. I see my red pills all of the counter. I walkover to them and just as I'm about to take them... You don't want to do that simone says. I turn really quickly while trying to hide them, simone...ummm. What are you doing up? I ask. Well I came to check up on well... You! She says. Look I know it might be really difficult right know but life gets better and you just have to ignore the haters. You gotta let your heart get broken if you wanna get were your going. I go and hug her so tight then we had back to bed.