Sleepover?

Meghan's pov
I took the girls inside the apartment. They look amazed. I mean it's pretty big if I do say so myself. All of them decided to come. After I'm done giving them a tour we have who can make the best ice cream sundae contest (Yup ice cream before dinner. I like to live on the edge) Peyton won I mean her Ice cream was da bomb. Whoever won got to play a super hard game of twister by them self. Come on Peyton it's been 30mins and you haven't broke we get it your very flexible says makayla while rolling her eyes. Hey this was the deal Peyton snaps. When will we get to play grace asks. When I fall down Peyton says feeling pretty convinced she wasn't going to fall down anytime soon. But then... Simone kicks  the side of her rib and Peyton finally falls. There you fell says simone  sassily. Peyton rolls her eyes and gets up. We all play another game of twister but we all end up on the floor at the end. We all start laughing so hard. So what do u want to eat I ask. PASTA they all say at the same time. Ok pasta it is. Makayla helps me make the pasta while they other girls are auguring which movie to watch. How's the sauce I ask makayla. I don't know you tell me as she flicks sauce at my face. Oh no you didn't I say. I pick up sauce and smother it all of makaylas hair we end up getting into a sauce fight were laughing and getting sauce everywhere. Soon the other girls join us it was so much fun. Hey simone you forgot your pjs at the house Matt says walking into my apartment. He looks up and see's us all covered in sauce. His eyes widen he takes a deep breath like he's about to say something then he just shakes his head and walks out of my apartment. When he's gone we all burst into laughter. I take a instagram pic with all the girls before we wash up we each take turns in the shower. After we are all done and our in our pjs we decide to bake cupcakes. We bake cupcakes and have a great time. We decide to watch silver linings playbook. We wait for the popcorn to heat up we start talking girl stuff. I see simone chewing on her nails. She seems really nervous. Simone are you ok I ask. I'm fine she snaps. Well then I say. She rolls her. Look I'm sorry I just I just its complicated. What tell us simone grace says. Yeah tell us simone no ones going to judge you I say. Well she hesitates ok fine well I met a guy the other day and we talked and I think I really like him his name is mikey and he's dreamy. She says blushing. Simone and mikey kissing in a tree K I S S I N G makayla shouts. I roll my eyes but simone handled it a different way... She pushed makayla against the wall and said DONT ever say that again. Makayla nods her head and then simone lets go of her and has a seat right back on the couch. We keep talking until we hear  the popcorn it's ready. We watch if I stay and everyone's in tears at the end expect simone. You all are baby's she says. We decide to play truth or dare and then go to bed.
Makaylas pov
It's about 3:00am in the morning until I wake up to the sound of puking. I go into the bathroom were slowly thinking about who could be in there. I stand outside the door for  a little while just hearing sobs and puking, I finally open the door. I see something horrible something I wish I would have never had Seen with my own two eyes. I see Meghan on the floor of the bathroom one finger up her throat and her puking her guts out. MEGHAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING i scream with tears running down my face. I try to take away from the toilet were she was making her self throw up. She starts crying into her knees. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOUR THINKING, what! She hisses at me I do that every night she says with anger. WHY I shout. THAT COULD KILL YOU. what if I want to die she says with anger. Everyone hates me and my songs. And they all tell me to die. She says before putting her head in her knees and starts rocking back and forth. I WANT TO DIE she says into sobs. MEGHAN I scream. Making her head coming out of her knees. What's she says. I slap her across the face. Why are you doing this I ask. She holds the side of her face I slapped I don't know she half screams half cries. I give her hug and she hugs me back crying into my shoulder. Promise you won't do it again I say. I promise she says not to convinced. I see Simone come in her face is a mixture of disgust fear confusion and saddest. We all sit down and the bathroom crying.