1

"Babe I'll be-" I cut myself short in the middle of my sentence and jumped up quickly making my way to the girls restroom.

"RIAH!" I could hear my boyfriend Cameron, yell before I could make it to a stall "MORIAH" He yelled once more. I could feel his presence grow closer to me. "Baby are you alright?" looking up there he was standing above me with a worried expression on his face. I wiped up my mouth and weakly I stood with the help of him. 

"So I got some news...." I softly spoke looking away. He looked at me suspiciously waiting on a response. "Can we leave out of here first?" He sighed, kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand leading me out  of the restroom. 

"Grab all your things and let's go" I did as told quickly and we then headed to Cameron's car. He opened the passenger door and waited for me to settle before closing it and jogging to the driver's seat. "You straight?" I nodded my head as he drove off into the dark but lit up street. There was nothing but silence as I looked down playing with my nails "So we just gone sit here quietly the whole ride or are you going to talk about what's wrong and why I don't need to take you to see a doctor?" 

"Um....I thought.." I stuttered over my words then took a deep breath without looking up. "Cam, I'm pregnant" I said so low barely over a whisper. The car had come to a stop and all I could feel was his eyes on me making a nervous feeling slithered through my body.

"Wait what!?" a huge grin snuck upon his face. "You joking huh?" I looked up now turning my full attention towards him "No way how far along are we?" I was now confused from the feeling I was feeling. 

"7 almost 8 weeks" I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek as I stared at him. "I found out yesterday at my check up but I was scared to tell you right then and there so I didn't say anything until now" I felt as the drops of tears fell from my face.

"Why are you crying baby?" he said in confusion. I looked back down and shook my head shrugging my shoulders. "Talk to me Mo"

"Cameron I am so no ready for a child, I mean I'm only 17, but then again this is my fault for being grow and I know I'm going to have to suffer the consequences of it" I sighed and looked up out the window. "I don't know how I'mm gonna tell ma she gone probably when kill me and that ba-" I was suddenly off by Cameron smashing his lips into mines.

"Riah you probably thinking just because a baby is in the picture now it's over huh" he said as he wiped the tears from my face. I looked deep into his chocolate brown eyes. "It's not baby, you got me for help and support of course, my moms gone be cool bout this shit too I'm already hipped" he chuckled making me do the same. "And don't worry bout ma we'll tell her this together" I sniffs and looked  back down. "Nah look at me" I did as told. "I love you" a smile force on my face. 

"I love you more" 

"Nah" he joked. "Now stop stressing ya self we got this shit" he kissed my lips one last time before driving back out into the road. He held my hand as he drove and we drove the rest of the way home with joke and laughter.