2

Four months had flew by so quickly and my belly had grown not much but noticeably. I was now six months pregnant. After confessing to ma she was disappointed and a little hurt at first, but adjusted more comfortably and was okay about it. I had the biggest support system and so much help as the days went by. Cam and I had been preparing big for parenthood and it only made us more excited knowing we would be beyond ready in the future. 

"BABY" I jumped snapping back to reality to see Cameron watching me then chuckling. "Stop leaving me, I'm feeling lonely out here" he joked making me giggle. I looked at him then away with a huge grin. "Wassup?"

"I'm sorry I'm just so excited about all of this now" I said looking back at him. "It just seems so unreal ya know" he nodded resting his head on my belly"

"So I was thinking Crystal, Kiana, or Mallory" he said waiting on a response.

"Well I think Mallory sounds so adorbs" I said cheerfully and giggled. 

"I really liked that one too" there was a minute of silence. "Okay yo turn what you doing?"

"Oh my bad" I laughed. "How bout Mallory Cariah Jackson..or does that sound pretty bad?"

"Wait Cariah?" he questioned. 

"Yeah Cariah, just take Cam and Moriah and boom that's what I got so what ya think?"

" I like it, you like it, we love it, that's the one" he got up and drew on a sheet of paper Mallory Cariah Jackson and taped it to my mirror.  He then came back and rested his head back on my belly. I watched him as he turn to look at it. "Look at that belly, its getting huge" he said while rubbing it.

"Oh my lord stop you gone make me feel fat" I playfully hit him and he chuckled. He laid his head back down.

"Aye Mal I hear you up in there girl swimming and shit" we both laughed at his sillyness. "See I don't know if you woke but I got a message for you baby girl, we six months in three more to more and I can't wait to see my pretty girl, I bet you look just like yo fine ahh mama" he joked making me giggle. "Nah but for real tho baby this daddy letting you know no matter what I got you the day I'm able to hold you in my arms will make me one of the happiest men walking the Earth, man I can't wait to see you, Daddy loves you Mallory and I know you gone love me too just not as much as I love you" with that being the last thing said he smiled and kiss my belly.

"I'm sure she already loves you daddy" I said softly as I played in his curly soft brown hair. "You're gonna be one of the best if ya ask me"

"You think so?" he asked looking up at me, I nodded my head.

"It not so much that I think so boo, I know so" he pecked my looks and lie back down. There was then a small know on the door. "Ma that's you"

"Yeah Ken here with the kids come on down" my mama said communicating behind the door. 

"Alright give me a second" I listened as she walked away before sitting up. "Looks like we spending a day at the park" I said as I got of the bed. I grabbed a pair of leggings out one of my drawers and one of Cam's tshirts I took without him knowing. 

"I know that ain't mine girl" He said jumping out of the bed making me laugh. 

"Baby I'm getting fat I needed something" 

"I guess I'll let that one slide" he joked as he put on his slides. I quickly changed into the leggings and tshirt and put on my red adidas slide. 

"Baby  come brush up my hair" I could feel his facial expression without even having to look. "Oh come on" he walked over to me grabbing a brush off the dresser.

"Now if it come out all wrong I don't wanna hear not a thing outta you " he chuckled. He brushed all my hair back into a low puff. I handed him a ponytail holder and watched as he struggled trynna ponytail it. "How the hell" once he finally got I looked in the mirror. 

"You did pretty good babe" I giggled. "Now come on" we headed out the room and as I walked down the stairs I saw a baby trying to cry up the steps. "Aww Kendra he's so cute" Kendra was my first cousin a lot older then me with three kids. I picked him up as I headed down the last step. Cameron played with him making me smile. "You ready?" 

"Hey Riah and yeah let me get his stroller" Kendra said before getting up of the couch and heading out the door. On the couch sat her other two kids. She had Darius another son who was 7, Daisa a daughter who was 5, and the Kendric, little baby I held was only one. Cameron took Kendric from me and sat on the couch. As we waited on Kendra we played around with the three of them. 

~

"So how you feeling boo" Kendra asked as we walked around the circle of the playground. "I see you growing"

"I'm really excited Ken, I was a little unsteady in the beginning but that all changed when I still focus on school and open my eyes to all the support I had" I said as I watched Cameron play with the kids. 

"Got you a lucky one" she looked in the direction in which I stared. I smiled in looked away. 

"Yeah you think so?" 

"You announced you was pregnant and he stayed and you asking me if I think so girl if you don't.." she joked making me giggle. "And he got his shit together hell yeah you got a lucky one"

"Kendra girl" I giggled once more. "You got somebody now tho"

"Girl I know I'm just fuckin with ya" we looked back where the kids and Cam. "Yeah y'all gone be straight" I looked at her then away. 

"Yeah I'm sure of it"