Part 2

"Chester, hi." I said, sitting next to him. The entire camp was brought together for a bonfire and after, we'd go to sleep. Chester had just arrived and I left where my friends were sitting to go talk to him. He looked at me but didn't say anything. "What's wrong?"

"I told you not to talk to me." He reminded me and I sighed.

"Why not?" I asked and he didn't answer. He just starred directly at Scott who was looking back at him. He looked at Chester strangely, I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Chester, sit here." Scott directed to the space next to him. Chester hesitated but sat down next to him. I followed but the only other open space was the other side of Scott. Chester was at the very edge, placing as much space between him and Scott as possible. Scott grabbed his upper arm and tugged him closer. "Don't be shy, Chester."

"Hi, I'm Mike Shinoda." I decided to introduce myself. Chester gave me a glare that could set fires. Scott looked to me and smiled.

"Hello, you know who I am already." He said and his smile was insanely creepy. "How are you, camper?"

"Um, I'm pretty good. You?" I asked in turn and he set a hand on my knee. I looked to Chester quickly and his eyes spoke of fear but went away after Scott's hand left me.

"Fantastic." He breathed and I nodded, deciding it was best to stop conversing. I saw my friends looking my way, they must've saw Scott touch me. I didn't think much of it though. Scott cleared his throat. "Attention, campers! This bonfire is for all of us to get to know each other. I'll let the camp leaders say more. Talinda?"

"Alright so we won't be having many group bonfires that you'll absolutely have to attend but this is the first of those few. This is primarily to get to know the other camper's names and about them, as cliché as that sounds. We'll be starting by cabin letters, beginning with A. Mike, Brad, Phoenix, Joe, Rob, and Chester. Chester was recommended by Scott to go first. Chester?" Talinda finished and all eyes turned to Chester who was blushing uncontrollably. He opened his mouth for a second but no words would come. 

"Chester, you will sleep in my cabin if you don't speak." Scott threatened and Chester's eyes glistened. He looked down as if in shame and shook his head. Scott grinned brightly. "Alright, you'll sleep in mine. Mike?"

"Um, okay. I'm Mike and I was wrongly sent here. My friends and I were charged with vandalism that we didn't commit. That's really all I'd like people to know." I said and saw Chester slowly rise and leave, nobody else realizing except for Scott.

"Pick someone from your cabin to speak next." Scott directed and I looked at my friends.

"Brad." I nodded towards him and he groaned loudly, drawing some laughter out of some people.

"I am Bradman Delson, but you can call me Brad I guess. Most of you know me from cabin A but you might've also saw me in the main cabin, yelling at a video game. I'll be here all summer. Robby's turn!" Brad grinned. By the faces of everyone else in the camp, I could tell Brad was already friends with all of them. Rob's intensely shy so I hope he doesn't also get sent to Scott's cabin. Rob shook his head.

"That's alright, Rob. Brad, pick someone else from your cabin." Scott said and my head snapped towards him. This wasn't fair at all.

"Wait, that's not fair. You're making Chester stay in your cabin but not Rob?" I spoke up and Scott put a hand on my back.

"Life isn't fair, Mike. But if you must know, he doesn't speak at the bonfires every year. I let him off the hook the first time, like your friend, but after the first time, they must speak." Scott replied, loudly enough for everyone to hear. I nodded my head.