chapter one

[A/N unless it explicitly stated, everything is being said in korean (: ]

Wow, I'm really doing this. I thought to myself. Taking a deep breath, I stepped through the automatic doors of the international arrivals area of Incheon International Airport. I nervously scanned the many stranger's faces waiting for their friends and family. It was my first time in Korea in over ten years, and now that I was alone, and an adult, I really didn't know what to expect. I almost exited the area when I saw a young man carrying a paper sign that said JACEY LEE. phew. I'd found my ride. I doubled my footsteps and gave him a wide smile and offered him my hand.

"Anhyeonhasaeyo, I'm Jacey Lee." A flicker of recognition lit up the man's face as he shook it, before flashing me a shy smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Han, your new manager." He took my suitcase and gestured for me to follow him out. "How was your flight?"

---------

We went the rest of the car ride making small talk, and I found that I got along with Han pretty well, which was wonderful as he was my manager. Han was thirty-two, got married two years ago, and had these adorable nine month old twins.

"So we're almost at the main YG building. Do you need to change or anything?"

I shook my head. Thinking something like this might happen, I'd already changed and freshened up at the airport bathroom.