ch. 6

[sorry for a late update I've been so so busy with junior year, but pls vote & comment so I know you want an update]

I was soon released with a prescription in hand and was instructed to go to the pharmacy downstairs to pick up medication. Quite the gentleman, Minho insisted that he would spend the day with me, even though we just met. "So you don't know much about Korea, right?" He asked as we were waiting for the prescription to be made.

"Nope, I was born in America and my parents are second generation Korean-American, so they were born in America as well." I explicated.

"Oh, your Korean sounds so good though!" Minho exclaimed.

I laughed before saying,"I took 4 years of Korean in high school and speak Korean to family sometimes."

"Oh my gosh I should take you exploring!!" Minho said excitedly. "This worked out well I needed to get out and explore too!! Aghh do you like shopping?" He smiled at me encouragingly.

As I was spending time with him I couldn't help but compare him with Brandon due to their uncannily similar facial features. Minho was more punny and like a child than Brandon who had a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor. However, being around Minho reminded me of Brandon and I had to take an anxiety pill before continuing on our journey.

"Wait, let's stop by a clothing store real quick before we go to Myungdong so I can disguise myself." He smiled at me continually; he was such a happy person to be around.

"Should I call you noona? How old are you?"

"I'm 19, what about you?"

"Just know that you should call me oppa!" He smirked as he picked up a pair of cheap sunglasses and a black cap and ended up purchasing them along with two masks.

"Here, you wear a mask too so that we don't get recognized. I mean together, our visual's a killer." I laughed as I also put on a mask and we set off for the shopping capital of Seoul.

--------
Minho had dropped me off in front of iKON's apartment complex around 9 before returning to his own home.

I stumbled in, hands filled with shopping bags, and Yunhyeong quickly ran over to help me.

"Hee Eun!! What took you and Minho hyung so long!!" the boys exclaimed.