ch. 2 mornin'

[A/N i was gunna post once i got more votes, but in honor of our boy's debut, let's go!!
-still building up till the drama starts, will be getting better soon ;)]

Dinner was delicious, and after talking for a little bit, I was feeling a little tired and asked where my room was.

I was really touched knowing the boys had cleared out the biggest room for me because it had the bathroom and I was a lady. Hanbin, Yoonhyeong, and Bobby were the original occupants of the room, but Hanbin went to share a room with Chanwoo and Yoonhyeong across the hall while Junhoe went to share a room with Donghyuk and Jinhwan, and Bobby was the ultimate gentleman and offered to sleep on the couch in the living room.
-------
I quickly washed up, and after a couple hours of sleep, I was left unable to sleep any further, probably due to jet-lag. I checked my phone and saw that that it was 4:13 AM. Deciding to go for an early jog, I slipped on my lulu lemon leggings, a pair of trainers, and a work out shirt and hoodie. Grabbing my phone which hid my debit card, and earphones, I stuck my phone into my sports bra and tried to quietly head out.

As soon as I started my warm-ups when I got to the grassy area outside, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around, and much to my surprise I saw Bobby jogging towards me, and I felt my heartbeat pick up.

"Hi Jacey," he said, his voice slightly huskier and deeper than normal, probably because he just woke up. Why is everything this boy does attractive?

"Oh my God I'm so sorry did I wake you?" I felt so bad, knowing that the boys were usually on a strict schedule and didn't get much sleep.

He laughed before saying,"It's okay I needed to exercise anyways. And I can't let a pretty girl like you go out on your own, you don't even know our apartment number." Aw, what a gentleman. He copied my warm-up drills and noted,"Wow, you're really athletic, huh?"

"Whaaat no I just did track & field when I was in high school. Can we go to a grocery store? I asked.

"What are you looking to buy? There's a 24 hour convenience store across the street, but it doesn't have much other than the basic necessities. Theres a grocery store that opens early but it's kinda far." He replied

"How far?" I asked. I wanted to cook the boys some food as I noticed they didn't have much in their fridge.

"Uh, 30 minute run?"

"Are you down for it?" I asked

"Alright, let's go!" Bobby said cheerfully.

---------
It was around 5 when we got to the store, but it opened at 6:30. We sat on a nearby bench and waited for it to open.

"What do you guys usually like to eat? I'll cook for you guys when we get home." I said to Bobby. Although we ran in almost silence due to the fast pace we were going, we still made some small talk, and I felt comfortable around him already.

"Oh no, it's fine you don't have to cook for us you're our guest! We usually wake up late and don't have much time to eat breakfast," he said cheekily.

"Nooo I want to! I used to live with 4 boys and always had to cook constantly for them, so I got good at it and started to enjoy it."

He looked surprised. "4 boys??"

"Well my dad, and I had 3 brothers, 2 older that are twins and only ate meat, and a little brother who was really picky about his food. So i can basically make you guys anything you want."

"Wait, why did you say had?" He asked, looking directly into my eyes. He was so good at eye contact, and didn't break away.

"My mom left when I was 12, and she took my little brother with her, so it was only my older brothers, my dad and I until the twins left for college, and then it was just my dad and I."

"So your dad lives alone now?"

"Oh no, I wouldn't leave him alone. My brothers graduated college and came back to live with my dad."

"Do you miss your mom? Where is she now?" The way Bobby looked into my eyes made me more comfortable sharing with him.

"I guess, at times, but I miss Caleb, my little brother, a lot more. He was only 6 the last time I saw him, and I heard she took him to Korea to live with my grandma, which is why I came." My voice broke a little, and noticing that I was about to cry, Bobby started talking.

"I miss my family too, especially my mom. I was never super close with my brother because we have an age gap, and she was always the rock in our family, and even though she was busy with work and church, always took care of me."

"Ayee, we have a lot of things in common; I came to Korea for my mom too." Bobby continued with a slight smile on his face, lightening up the mood when I didn't respond.

"You used to live in America, right?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, until I got into YG. So you can talk to me in English if you want."

"Say something in english for me!!" I begged him cheekily.

"Uh," he laughed before continuing. "Jacey & I are out here on a run even earlier than the sunrise." He switched back to Korean before saying,"Wow it's weird speaking english to someone it's been so long. Did you know I haven't seen the sun rise in forever, I'm usually in the practice room."

We began to comfortably talk more, and time seemed to run swiftly as the sun came up and more people started to wander the streets.