You Don't Know How Long I've Waited For you (Chapter 2)

" Eww tell me why again I decided to get breakfast here again" I told Raquel And matt as I was messing with My cold Breakfast burrito,Sitting at our lunch table.

"Because your an idiot" Said Matt eating,What looked like a yummy bacon an egg taco.And making stupid faces at me.

"Ha very funny,Just like this is -" I said to Matt smiling while I hit his taco out of his hand. That will teach him to be a jerk "You right matt that is funny".

"Aw man. Now I'm gonna starve!!" Said an angry Matt rubbing him tummy.Well he brought this on himself.

"Guys lets not start fig- Who's that!" Said Raquel pointing at Some Really really cute guy,Who was walking into the cafeteria. He had  Grey eyes that You could mistaken for white. Dark brown hair That covered One of his eyes,Snake bites on his lower lip and look sweet but, also looked liked If you messed with him He would kick you ass. He was also wearing a Dark gery shirt with some dark blue jeans. I felt weird,I felt  Like I knew him from somewhere or something? But I was sure I hadn't.

"Ugh pshh he's not all that." Said Matt.Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Matt an Raquel Are together.Long story short.We were at her at her house.I went to the restroom,Came back there they are making out! I Freaking freaked out! But soon got over it.They never really told me when they got  together. So I didn't push. 

" Sure he isn't babe,Sure he isn't" Said Raquel Patting Matt on his head.

" Well he isn't. And i'm still hungry " Said Matt pouting. I rolled my eyes.How did I ever get stuck with these two goof-balls.

RING RING RING

"Come on guys don't want to be late to first period" I said grabing my bag an throwing away my uneatin breakfast burrito, I should have took ma moms offer one the Bacon an egg from home,Oh well you live you learn.

As I walked to Office worker I said bye to the guys. Me, Raquel and Matt don't have First period,well they do but not me. Thats when I saw him..........................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:O who did she see!!! I wonder who!! Haha well i do know but You don't!!! Hahahaha losers! Nah im just playing Bookworm I love you :D Sorry if it short Again you must hate me :( 

Anyways ill update we I can! :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BBYE BOOKWORMS :)