You Don't Know How Long I've Waited For you (Chapter 4)

It was him....Eli,the one who called me beautiful. What was he doing here? He couldn't possibly be moving in,Right? Well This is just great! What if I get Caught staring at him through my window!! Eww I sound like a stalker,Staring at people threw windows,I mean who-

"Hey watch out!!" Said a familiar voice

"Huh,what are you talking ab- ahhhh" I said as I forgot about I was driving an drove into my mailbox,Crap moms gonna freak.And plus Theres dent infront of my car that looks like I ran over a Hobo,Ugh I was too busy thinking of Eli and How hes yummy and is gonna be living across the street from us.Ahhhh! curse you Eli and your good looks!!!!

Tap Tap tap

"you okay?" Said A voice

"huh- Yeah sorry just got a little distracted I guess haha" I said rubbing my head which felt wet, When I looked at my hand  it was covered in blood,And now that I thought about it my head was really hurting and everything was spinning.

That's when I fell unconscious

~~~~Later that day~~~~

what the hell? Where the hell am I? I said waking up. My head still hurt like hell 

I was in a bed room that was really awesome It was similar to mine, but bigger it was black with posters of all my favorite bands like, Asking Alexandria, Vampires Everywhere, Deftones, Panic! at the disco, Linkin Park, My chemical Romance, and Avenged sevenflod It like some room sent down from heaven,It also had 2 bookshelves that were filled with books and a 56in flat screen and the bed I was laying on was a king sized bed with black cover sheet that was really soft It felt like a fluffy cloud that I could ....Wait!? This isnt my room!! How did I get here? Where Am I, Oh my What If I got Kidnapped??!! Ahhh I'm probably gonna get raped!!. Okay rocky think!! I gotta find a way out of here before who ever took me comes back in here.

I started looking around to see If there was a way out of here there were three doors and a window and by the looks of it, It was night time.Great. I guess I was going to have to look through the doors and see if they lead a way out of here. So I went to the nearest door and opened it.

It was a closet.Well since I'm here might as well see what the persons like through his cloths,most of the cloths were dark colors, As I started Looking through the cloths I noticed They were all guy cloths.Damn! Know there is a possibility I could get raped!! But I noticed most of the cloths Were band names like the posters and were Teenage like? Did A teenager kidnapp me?

Man! I bet this is all Raquel and Matts idea Okay I don't need to worry now. I looked through the rest of the cloths and shoes which were mostly converes and vans. My two favorite shoe brands.

I decided to go to the next door and found out it was a really big bath room It had a really big tub that look like it could fit like 6 people and a shower that could fit 4,along with two sinks.Damn this person must be rich or something. I saw gunna start going through the persons things again when I heard the door open and close...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy Bookworms Hows It hanging?? Did you like the chapter?

I wonder Who the person is who so called "Kidnapped" her *wink,wink* Hahaha anyways I hope you enjoyed it And Make sure you Listen to the song for all you screamo lovers I just found this song at hot topic and thought it was awesome soo there you go :) 

~~VOTE~~

~~FAN~~

~~COMMENT~~

P.S. My every close friend alysia also know as Lysi_star789 just made her first book and would mean so much If you checked it out Its call Goodnight,Moon.So make sure to check that out and I love you all 

BYE BOOKWORMS