Chapter Two

Well, I can see you all still have many questions. I'll answer just a few. And no, I am not telling you the story of how I got in here. Yet. I'm gonna tell you who the man that keeps seeing me on that special day every month is.

He is somebody very...special to me. His name is the same one you heard at the beginning of my story. Yes, it is Lucas Friar.

Who is this girl Riley he keeps talking about? Well, she is- no wait- she WAS my best friend. But people change and things happen.

You all are so bombarding with your questions and thoughts. It's hard to keep them all together.

You're also wondering how I keep guessing what you're asking yourself. Well, it's simple. I'm just imagining what I would be thinking if I were reading a story like this. No, I'm not magic or a mind reader or anything. Just a normal teenage girl. Well not exactly. But who cares?

So I'm going to get back to the story.

Today they say we get new "outfits" which means we get new ugly uniforms that are itchy and uncomfortable. Great, just what we need.

I feel like I'm in prison with these matching jumpsuits. I technically am.

I walk into the activity room and sit down to play a game of solitaire when I feel someone breathing down my neck. I look around the room and there is nobody. Only me and the person that has not been identified.

"Hello?" I say when I hear the piano in the corner play by itself.

"Hello? Can anybody hear me?! Help me!" I start screaming as I try to run back to my room.

I grab the door handle and pull as hard as I can but it seems to be locked.

"Help me! Somebody! Please!" I start banging on my door hoping that someone hears me and comes to my rescue.

All of the sudden the lights flicker off and I can only see the darkness that has surrounded me.

I start to cry and rock myself.

My eyes finally adjust to the dark hallway as I see a dark shadowy figure, in the same black jacket as Lucas', walk out of the building.

The lights flicker back on and my door unlocks but I'm traumatized. I can no longer move.

Guards and nurses come rushing in bombarding me with questions such as "Ma'am are you alright?" or "What happened?"  I also heard whispers saying "She's crazy." They all give me quizzical looks and take me into my room. I just sit in my bed. Staring and thinking of what will happen next.

A week later, I finally can get words out. They're quiet and confusing though. When I think I'm saying "Please don't leave me alone with that man again." I end up saying "Man again no please leave don't." 

I already know that the rest of the time that I spend here is going to be unbearable. Even more than it already is.

Author note

Hi loves. 100 reads already and I've written one chapter. How about we have a little game. You comment 3 users that don't read this already and you get a shoutout next chapter. Please? I want you to be active. I'm sorry I didn't update, so I wrote you a long chapter to make up for it.

Till next time xx
//mady