Chapter One

It has been a few weeks here. Just to let you know, I hate it. I only get fed twice a day and it's some gross meat and runny mashed potatoes.

I am allowed one visitor a day and it's usually my mom coming to check up on me. She says she feels terrible for making me stay here, but I know that she is just happy I'm gone.

Wow, you guys have many questions. In your heads your saying 'Just tell us the story already.' Or 'What happened?' We will get to it when the time comes.

Today is a special day. It's open visitor day. My mom will come like usual but this allows anyone to come and see me.

I take a look around at everybody. They have bunches of people visiting them. My mom already left. Nobody wants to see me though. I'm a monster. Or at least that is what they would call me before this place.

A man in a black hoodie walks in. He starts walking toward me and I back away slowly until I am up against the wall. I'm scared.

"Maya, just tell me where she is and I will bail you out." A young man's voice whispers to me.

I don't reply and he gets angry.

"Tell me where she is! Tell me! You monster! You've kept her already for 1 year! Just tell me where Riley is!" He falls into a chair and puts his hands over his face.

I scream and nurses come rushing to me. They make the man leave and I'm put back into my cage again. Time to wait until next month for another visit from him.

Maybe next time I will talk and we will have a conversation about what happened, but today is not that day. I have to sleep now it's lights out. Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Author Note👇

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. While I was writing this I felt like I was in PLL. Comment if you thought that too! Please get me to:

25 reads
7 votes
3 comments

Till next time xx