chapter 4

Bobby looked down at the note Kick placed in front of him he chuckled at the note that was so Jack.

Bobby immediately told Lyndon, "Lyndon I have orders from Jack not to let you in his office"

"How can he do that the man can't speak?"

"He has a mind and a hand that can write. You know that from the plane. Lyndon just sit back and let me handle this. Besides there are more Kennedy's than Johnsons."

"Don't you get cocky with me you runt! Not after what you did to me on the plane I should press charges."

"Now, Now, Lyndon is that any way to talk to the temporary President? Besides Jack's' agents would be on my side. So would his staff the agents that were with us in the back wouldn't rat me out. You better not mess with me I have way more power than you ever will."

Lyndon growled

"Nice comeback. I know you had my brother shot. When I find the proof you will be gone."

Lyndon mumbled something about Bobby being a runt and too young to be in his position.

Bobby ignored it he spoke to Lyndon, "Now I want you to go to Vietnam and see how they are doing over there remember to have a shooting good time take Hoover with you don't forget to pack his red dress" With that he hung up the phone as did Kick she was laughing so hard

"Yeah let him sweat it out for a bit" Bobby said smiling proudly at his conversation as he hung up the phone.

The phone rang again

"Bobby picked it up, "Hello Robert Francis Kennedy temporary President"

"Don't get smart with me you runt"

"Lyndon I just spoke with you"

"This is Edgar Hoover and I can break you and Jack right now!"

"Yeah right I could break you and have your Job! Don't think I don't know about those girls who come to play with you and Lyndon." Bobby replied

"That's Jack."

"No, I have proof of you and several lady friends."

"You do not!"

"Oh did I hit a nerve, how about I show you some pictures of you and your lady friends or of you in a red dress. My wife Ethel has the same dress only she looks beautiful. I certainly can't say that about you. Even Jackie looks lovely in her red dress. My sister Kick is actually looking at them right now."

"Liar!"

Bobby motioned Kick to say something off the phone she put the phone in her shoulder and replied,

"Wow I can say Ethel looks better in the dress. Hey that's not Lady Bird who are the women?" Kick replied she put the phone back to her ear.

"I want those Photos!" Edgar told Bobby

"Oh you do huh? I will print it in every paper if you say or do anything to Jack. He is ready to go on national TV and tell the American people he is sorry for cheating on Jackie. Jackie will be by his side. We will win this you and Lyndon won't be in power much longer."

"Jack cannot speak how will that work!"

"Edgar do not cross the line. I can show the pictures to my sisters and brothers. Ted can go to the Senate and show the pictures to all of the senator's maybe it will get around the DC police department or around your office. I can win you do not want to cross me. Right now, you would be smart if you stayed away from me if you dare say anything that is not true I will go to the press the senate and the entire Kennedy family."