"Good morning"

Noni's POV.

"RING RING". my alarm clock rang. "RING RING".

 I moaned rolling over in bed slapping the alarm clock to make it stop; the clock said 6:30am. I was so tired and sluggish this morning. I stared up at the ceiling for awhile just trying to get myself together. By the time I was done daydreaming I was up to my feet suddenly feeling a flood down my bladder. uh-oh, my period. I ran to the bathroom quickly pulling down my pajamas pants and sitting on the toilet to release. I closed my eyes as I waited for my pee to finish then I opened them to glance in between my legs. Yup, mother nature had made her entrance. Great.

After I did my daily hygiene and pulled my hair up into a very sleek bun after putting on a white lace top with a white tube bra underneath along with some ripped blue jeans & brown combat boots. I was headed off downstairs with my bag over my shoulder. Mom was already at work but she left me some tea, bacon, and pancakes on the stove to eat before I left. My appetite was monsterish, I stood there in front of the stove devouring every single piece of food she had left. Its mother natures fault. I  then guzzled down my tea since it was room temperature now. I was off headed out the door making sure to lock both locks before I left.
Now the time was 7:45am.

Jaden's POV.

I was working underneath my Camaro when I heard the front door to a house shut. I knew it had to be her because I could've swore her mother was already gone. Rolling from underneath the car on  my creeper I lifted up to see if my assumptions were correct. It was. There she was looking like if God himself had open the gates to let one of his angels dwell on Earth. She was so beautiful, so beautiful 'till I forgot I was staring; my eyes began to wander down to her waist, down to her ass that set so juicy in thos- shit, she's looking at me.

"Goodmorning!", I shouted from where I was sitting in my garage, wiping the sweat off my forehead while squinting at her to see her facial expressions more clearly. 

"Goodmorning.", She said softly but shyly like from where I was sitting I could still bite her.

I stood up off off the creeper and pulled a wash cloth out of my pocket that was already covered in dirty fingerprint stains, washing off my oily hands and smirking at her:  a habit that shows when I see something I like.

We had a very simple but meaningful stare, nothing serious, just pure..... awkward. I had nothing else to say, I mean what do you say to a girl who is so gorgeous? I mean I know she didn't know me, but I wanted to know her. I had to make a conversation next time I saw her. I smirked to myself watching her as she struggled to open the old little red beetle door. I had to admit, it was the funniest cutest  thing all morning.

Noni's POV.

After having a weird staring contest with such a weird boy, I fumbled with my keys trying to unlock my car door, the poor little car was so old and run out but I loved  her, she'd gotten me through high school. Even though I was facing my car I could still feel him watching me struggle with the door of this ran out car. "please open, please open, don't embarrass me.... please." I silently panted to the car while tugging at the door, then finally the door swung open almost swinging me along with it but I kept my balance well. I then quickly got in to save myself from further embarrassment, shoving my key into the ignition and backing out of our driveway. I wasn't trying to look up because I could still feel his stare and I was way too embarrassed already.
As I was driving I couldn't stop thinking about him for some strange reason. Hm, the boy next door. He was definitely well fit, he was so handsome, and him all sweaty working on that car.. Mmmm. Mother nature was making my hormones do back flips over a boy I didn't even know the name of. Shit.. "think of something positive", then I thought of the door incident and rolled my eyes, proceeding to drive to college.

  [Later that day afternoon, 12:45]

Noni was in her literature class listening to Mr. Wesley and taking notes but she couldn't help but let her mind wander onto the boy next door. He was so manly and just.. different. She loved how all he said was "Good morning" and now she was already looking forward to coming home just to say "Hi" or "Hello". Noni was sitting next to her friend Yams who was secretly texting under her desk but only Noni knew.  Noni continued to write down notes because she knew Yams would be asking her for them after  class like always.

"You better be typing paragraphs." Noni whispered, not taking her eyes off of Mr. Wesley.

Yams giggled silently and glanced up at Noni then back to her phone, continuing her paragraph. "You better be writing down them notes." Yams said while locking her phone pushing in in between her thighs to hold and picking up her pencil while adjusting herself in her seat.

Noni shook her head with a smile on her face, continuing to write her notes.

There was silence between the two for a short period of time. They were both taking notes and trying to keep up then Yams finally broke the silence.

"Have you met your neighbor yet?", Yams asked, whispering.

"Not really met.. but not really haven't met either." Noni glanced at Yams and smile a bit.

Yams yawned while covering her mouth. "Annnnddddd what does that mean?".

"It means I don't know his name but I know he dosen't have a speech problem." Noni whispered.

"Annnnnnnnddddd what else?", Yams smirked, because she knew there was more.

"Well he was working on his car and I didn't really know what to say after goodmorning so I left.." Noni said, like that was it to the story but Yams wouldn't stop giving her the "look".

Noni tried to hide her smirk. "He so fine, Yams.. like BRUH" Noni said while sinking into her seat throwing her head back to put more emphasis on the "BRUH".

Both of them began to laugh.

"SHHHHHHHH", two blonde girls hushed, sitting in the row behind them.

Noni and Yams looked at the two blondes then at eachother and snickered trying to keep themselves from bursting into laughter.

Yams leaned closer to Noni. "We'll talk over lunch." She said while smiling.

Noni nodded. "Bet."

____________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)
Okay!! thank you everyone for reading the first chapter and waiting oh so patiently for this chapter!
Like I said, I have school and other activities in my life so I will always update when I can.
Sorry, I know this chapter is pretty short and boring but trust me the next one will be lit for yall lol.
I'm really tired as of right now and I probably have some errors I missed but I didn't want to leave you guys without a second chapter. Thanks again and please share the book to friends and don't be shy to comment! See ya darlings. - Esther