Prologue

Chloe Banks is a normal girl with a normal life. She lives with her mother and 4 brothers. Ever since she was a little girl, she always believe in Pinky Promises. Before her father left for war, he promised her he'd always be back, and even though people say he's dead, she still believes that he'll come back for her. She's gone through bullying, cutting, fake friends, and depression. When she was in the middle of giving up, Louis Tomlinson, the schools most popular guy, came to the rescue. Ever since that day, Louis and Chloe became the best of friends. Chloe doesn't get bullied anymore, and the friends that she have are fake and plastic like barbie.

One day, Louis decides to pursue his career in singing by auditioning for the X-Factor. When he told Chloe, she was in shock. Right before he left, they Pinky Promised to forever and always be best friends. But, that wasn't the only promise that they made. Chloe also Pinky Promise to not let her head fall, if not, the crown will fall and that's one thing that will worry Louis.

Now that Louis's gone, everything is falling apart. Her so call "friends" aren't talking to her and the bullies are starting to get to her. Will she stay strong or let her head fall? And most importantly... What will Louis do?

***This story doesn't really contains all of 1D, probably in the end.***