A Special Night

She broke the kiss and for a split second the look on her face revealed confusion, he wanted to make a joke but being his shy and serious self he just stood there staring at her, she quickly regained her usually smirk on her face and quickly made a witty comment and the opportunity had passed..

The wind was blowing and the night was cold, he again felt chills down his spine as he hoped they would come back to his or her place to watch a movie and just chill. Even though she looked like she was freezing in her shorts with a crop top she didn't seem to mind cold at all. He was about to suggest the thing he planned but she had whole another thing on her mind. "We are going to the club lover boy" she said as she pulled his arms in whichever direction the club was. He panicked, what was he supposed to do there? He never went out like that and specially with his new girlfriend. The place was just a typical hollywood style club, he even thought he had seen some celebrities but he wasn't sure, after all this is where a Johnny Cages' daughter hangs out. She looked perfect, her hair was flying all over the place as she was dancing and taking occasional sip of her, he guessed alcoholic drink. He just awkwardly stood there as she invited him couple of times to dance with her and have some fun for a change, he ended up doing nothing as he hated that place but stayed because of her, he needed to take care of her. Who knows what could happen at that place.

It was getting pretty late and the atmosphere in the club was only getting worse, smoke of the cigars filled the room as well as smell of alcohol and he found it hard to breathe. Many people were wasted and he realized he hadn't seen Cassie in a couple of minutes. His hands begun sweating and he begun shaking, he was afraid that something had happened to her so he started rushing through the crowd panicking until he suddenly bumped into her. She was alive alright but completely wasted as well as everybody else. He took her by the hand and he started making his way trough the crowd. The thing that was on his mind was that he has to get her home safely. They went out and he took a glimpse of her face, she was all read and her eyes were almost shut as she was barely standing. She looked at him feeling sleepy saying she just wanted to sleep there in front of the club. He had enough of the clubs for life so he just lifted her over his shoulder and started walking to her house which wasn't so far away. He somehow managed to get the keys from her purse and they walked in....

He soon found her enourmus bedroom and he placed her on the bed. She seemed better now but he didn't know what to do next, should he stay with her or just leave? He just said "Sooo... um uhh.... i guess i should be going now?". She turned to him and for the first time in her eyes he saw loneliness, was it just alcohol or real feelings he didn't know but he was ready to do anything for her. She finally spoke "Don't you leave me too just like everyone else, they just always leave you know? Both mother and father just work all the time and im in this hellhole all alone", she went quiet for a bit with her eyes looking at the floor. He was thinking to himself "Say something you idiot!". As he was about to apologize she looked up to him again but with tears in her eyes. He sat besides her hugging her while her head was resting against his chest and said "I will stay, i will never leave you Cass". With that she fel soundly asleep in his arms and soon enough his heartbeat slowed down a bit as he drifted away too.