chapter 6

I woke to arms rapping around my waist, and he planted a kiss on her cheek.
I say "Kiba I love you "
" I love you too sweetie"
When I look into, Kiba eyes. I see the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Kiba is the other end of the bracelet ,that connect us together.
______________________________________________________________________________
Later that day............
______________________________________________________________________________
I was make lunch. Kiba went to put gas in my car.
I was make his favorite today. He said that we had special plant later today. I wound what we are going. Ever since we went on this trip, he's been planning things left to right, crazy things I never done before. I love him because of it, he knows every little detail about me. I'm remember one day that I ask him, What do you love about me. He said" I love everything about you (y/n), and I specially love every little detail about you". Then I said" what little details do you love".
He said" your hair the way it falls down, your beautiful eyes, and your smile that lights up the whole room, Also I the way you look at me it like I am the only in the world, and (Y/n ) I couldn't see myself without you, I love you". I remember that, that will always be in my memory. He is my everything. He is the reason I get chills bumps every day.
I feel arms wrapped around my waist, I know it Kiba.
I say" so where are we going today"
" not telling"
" why"
He said "Because I ain't no fun"
He kissed me on the cheek. I turn to kiss him. He pulls me in and kisses me deeper. We start kissing each other, like, we are craving from each other my mouth. I pull way, so I can finish making food.
Kiba just sat down waiting for his plate. He was a little mad that I stop him. But also happy, because I made his favorite food. I sit the food down. Kiba he dug into his food. I roll my eyes, he always eats like a animal. I look at him, he start looking at me.
I say" what"
" You're the one that was looking at
me"
"So"
He chuckles.
He said" hey get ready we're leaving after you're done eating, wear something special, okay"
Kiba grab his phone to make a call.