where we go

After 10 minutes of being in the car, he finally stopped.
I say" where are we"
" hold on"
I noticed there is a motorcycle, right next to Kiba. He hands me a helmet.
He said" get on"
I put my arms around his waist, as going where ever.
______________________________________________________________________________ the place, we stop at..........
Finally we stopped. We stop at karaoke place. I wonder what we're doing here. Me and him both walk. There's a lot of people here, from the looks of it, no one I know.
Kiba said " stay here, while go something"
I nod, what is he going to do.
2 min later. Kiba walks out on the karaoke the stage.
He said " this one is for you (y/n) "
He started sing ( marry me by Jason)
I burst out in tears. Kiba is ask me to marry to him.
Then the song is over.
Kiba said" will marry (y/n), because I can't see a life with you, you are my everything. (Y/n) I don't remember a day with you, I want you to be the mother of my children and I want you to be the person, I go sleep next to and wake up next to. So we'll you Marry me (y/n)"
I am still crying, because I am so happy.
I walk up on this stage
I say" yes, yes. I will marry Kiba"
I jump into Kiba arms and he kisses me. Everyone in the crowd is cheering and clapping.