Dolans in my apartment?! Pt.2 {Grayson}

(I'm going to start writing in y/n's pov so it will be easier to kinda understand, if you know what i mean, okay whatever let's start haha and this is still based on my friend Raquel btw)
___________________________
Imagine:

*ten months after they have moved in*

I was cuddling up to Grayson while watching movies and eating lollies. I yawn really loudly and Grayson looks at me.
"you tired baby?"
"yea a little."
"your eyes are all red, let's go to sleep."
We walk to my room and he jumps into bed and I lay next to him in his arms.

~next morning~
I wake up and stretch.
"Grayson?" He was gone.
"Grayson?!" I run out the door and go to his apartment, no one was home. I call him, he doesn't answer. I call him again, he answers.
"babe, babe, Ethan was in a car accident, he just went to the ambulance  van now, I gotta go." He hangs up before I could say anything.
"oh my god." I whisper to myself.
I grab a coat and run downstairs. I jump in my car and start down the road. I call Grayson again.
"Gray, where are you?"
"hospital."
"West mead Hospital?"
"yes!"
"okay, I'm coming." I hang up the phone. The speed limit was 55 but I increase it to 70.
As soon as I got there, I ran into the front entrance and asked for Dolan. She gave me directions and I ran for my life. I finally found room number 63 and I walk in. I stand there in shock. I was stiff,
"oh my god." I place a hand on my mouth and start to cry. He had cuts and bruises everywhere and a stitched lip.
"don't.. cry Raquel." Ethan says.
Grayson gets up and hugs me tight. I cry into his shoulder and then let go. I walk upto Ethan and sit beside his bed.
"Ethan I'm so sorry this happened to you." I say holding his hand and crying. He starts to cry too,
"shh, don't apologise."
Then all I see is all the mates of Ethan and Grayson. Aaron, Cameron, Jake, Steven, Jack. I haven't seen them in a long time. The last time I saw them was maybe six months ago getting ready for a tour at Ethan and Gray's house.
"Cameron.." I say and get up and hug him. He hugs me tight. I was closest with Cameron. He understood me and we had alot in common. Aaron goes and sits in the seat I was in. Grayson gets up for Jake to sit and we grabbed other chairs from the other rooms for Cameron, Steven and Jack. I sat on the bed beside Ethan, and Gray just stood up at the front of the bed.
"oh why is she special?" Cameron says because I was sitting on the bed and they were all sitting on chairs.
"oh relax." I smile. Silence..
"excuse me." Grayson says and walks out.
"what's wrong with him?" I ask Ethan.
"not sure really." He answers.

GRAYS POV

What does she and Cameron have that's special? What does she see in him? Does she like him? It looked like she did. No they're just friends.
I let out a huge sigh and walk back inside.

BACK TO YOUR POV

I was playing with Ethan's hair when Grayson walks back in.
"okay I don't get it?" Aaron says.
"don't get what?" I ask.
"are you with Ethan or Gray?"
"haha I'm with Grayson, silly." I reply and laugh.
"why are you stroking his hair like he is your prince?" He asks.
"Ethan is like a brother to me." I say.
"I love you sissy." Ethan says. I kiss his forehead.
"I love you too."

"Hey ethan, how are you going to go on tour if you're all like that?" Aaron asks.
"tour?" I ask, looking at Grayson. Gray didn't tell me they were going on tour.
Ethan signals to Aaron to shutup.
"what tour?" I ask again. "Grayson?"
I walk upto and he lets out a big sigh.
"I didn't wanna tell you, because I know you get really upset when I go and I will probably be really busy this tour and not speak to you much and I know how upset you get when I'm not with you." He says.
"but.. you were still going to tell me right?" He looks at the ground.
"Grayson?" He clenches his jaw.
"So what, you were just going to leave without telling me?"
"we will just discuss this at home." A tear trickles down my cheek. I walk out of the room into the hallway and a few more tears come out but then they stop.
"you should have just told her." Ethan says.
"I didn't want her to get upset."
"but like she's right. weren't you going to tell her that you were going?"
"nope."
"so you were just going to leave and just text her when you get there saying, 'oh babe I'm in LA, I love you.' No, Grayson. You couldn't have done that, she would have been pissed at you more than she is now." Grayson places his hands on his face and sighs.
"why don't you go home Grayson, and discuss it with her?" Ethan says.
"kay." Just before Grayson walks out the room, Cameron says something,
"take care of her. She's all you got."

GRAYS POV

I walk out and she wasn't there.
"Raquel!" I yell out. No answer.
I go upto one of the desks.
"excuse me, did you see a girl here? brown hair, white?"
"um, I think she went out the exit."
"thanks." As soon as she said that, I ran for my life. As soon as I run out the entrance doors, I see her sitting on the footpath. I walk upto her,
"let's go home."
Without hesitation, she grabs my hand and walks with me to the car. As soon as I got in, I drove really fast.

We got to the apartment. We stepped into the door and,
"how come you didn't tell me Grayson?" She asks, wanting to cry.
"I just didn't want you to be alone and feel upset when I tell you."
"well now, I'm more upset than ever because you didn't tell me before."
"baby? I'm sorry."
"sorry isn't enough.." She walks into her bedroom and I follow her.
"babe, you know I love you, I just didn't want you to feel like I was just leaving you." I walk upto her and sit with her on the bed. I place a strand of hair behind her ear and kiss the side of her head.
"I love you." I stare at her for a while, waiting for her to reply back with an I love you..
"can you um.. just leave me alone for a sec, I just need some time to think."

RAQUELS POV

He kisses my forehead and leaves the room. That whole moment alone consisted of crying, and not much thinking. I wipe the tears off my face and walk out to Grayson's apartment. I walk into his room and he was sitting on his bed with no shirt and his arms crossed to his chest.
"Grayson?" I start to cry. "I'm going to miss you so much.." He gets up and hugs me tight.
"me too baby girl, me too.." He sniffs and I look up at him.
"don't cry." I tell him. Tears just trickled down his cheeks. He places his hand on my cheek, clenches his jaw then kisses me softly.
"I will try and text you everyday and call you too, okay?" He says, wiping a tear off my cheek.
"okay." I reply. I run my hand through his hair and close my eyes. He leans in for another kiss. And then another, and another, and another. He kept kissing me until he was out of breath.
"when do you leave?" I ask.
"next month."
"well.." I say, smiling weakly. "We are going to make those days, the best we can before you go." I sniff.
"I love you so much Raquel, you don't understand." He says and kisses me again. I place my hands on his neck and he starts to kiss me roughly.
I love him so much that he doesn't understand..

______________________________________________________

Okay I really hope you like part two, I worked hard on this imagine. Please comment your thoughts! 💜

OMG I REACHED 1k BEFOREY BIRTHDAY!! THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH 💜😭 (12.09) <birthday

~ Rayanne (: