Our Second Date {G}

(second part to "our first date")
-
I walked into the cinema and he tells me to go inside and take my seat. I waited for him to buy his ticket. Many monents later, I see someone sit next to me.
"Hey babe." It was him.
"Hey!" I say.
"Come." He takes me to the back of the theatre and hugs me.
"i've missed you." He says with a smile.
"aw me too."
"do you wanna wait here until the movie starts."
"yea whatever." He leans in for a kiss and the lights go off. We go back to our seats and he holds my hand. The seats were really uncomfortable but I didn't complain.
"I'm so tired." He says.
"haha then sleep." I laugh.
"nah.." He denies.
"haha yea just lay down. Put your head on my lap." I offer.
"when it gets dark, I will."
He lays down with his head on my lap. I place my hand around his waist and I smile. I leaned in to his cheek to place a kiss but I thought nah. He gets up after 5 minutes.
"what's up?" I ask.
"you probably feel uncomfortable."
"no not at all."
"you wanna go sit over there against the wall?" He asks and points to the back wall.
"yeah lets go."
so we sit on the floor against the wall and he holds my hand. after a few minutes he starts lifting up my sleeve. I pull it down.
"can you not?" I ask.
"what?" He says.
"you were lifting up my sleeve." I say.
"oh sorry." He apologises.
"thanks." I smile weakly.
"but why what's wrong?" He gets worried.
"just don't worry.." I deny it.
"y/n? are they your cuts?" He frowns.
"uh no, just don't worry."
"y/n?" I shut him up with a kiss to his lips. He smiles weakly.

He was wearing a silver ring with a black chain around it. It was really nice. We had our knees together and our shoes were touching. And our hands were gently intertwined, a feeling I just can't describe.
(shawn mendes quote; song: imagination)
I was talking to him about how my brother was punching on with a player in this soccer team he was versing, and then he stopped me.
"look at me?" I look at him.
"what's up?" He chuckles.
"heh nothing."
"no seriously?"
"it's just you're so perfect." I kiss him softly on the cheek. After a few moments, there was a sex scene on the screen. We got pretty uncomfortable at this scene. He smiled and went red just like me, but all I hear were these words come out of his mouth,
"I'm so tempted." I blush.

"Hey I want you to keep this."
"your ring? oh no."
"my mum gave it to me, and I now want you to have it." He says with a smile on his face.
"haha no, it's yours."
"baby, please." He gives it to me and i put it on my finger.
"it's beautiful, I love it. Thank you!"

As soon as the movie was over, we walk out to the corner of the cinema behind a door. He hugs me and whispers in my ear.
"I'm going to miss you."
"Me too." He lets go and places his hands on my cheeks, he leans in and starts to kiss me. His hands lowered down to my waist and my hand were on his neck. I pulled him closer and closer and I was up against a wall. He grabs my butt and I laugh. I accidentally bite his lip and I let go.
"d-did I just bite your lip?"
"haha it's fine." He answers.
"okay." I continue to kiss him and he enters his tongue. I smile. He grabs my butt again and then he runs his hand up and down my left thigh. His tongue kept entering my mouth. He grabs my butt once more. He lets go of my lips and whispers,
"I fucken love you so much." I giggle and he kisses my jaw and it tickles. We continue to make-out and he bites my lip. I let go of his lips because my phone was ringing.
"Hey, we're outside waiting for you, where are you?" My friend yelled through the phone. I laughed.
"okay okay, I'm coming." I hang up and hug him.
"I better get going, they're waiting for me." I smile. He hugs me tight,
"I'm going to miss you babe." He says.
"me too bup." I let him go and walk out to my friends with a smile.