Revenge {request}

username: @sparkleinyoureye101
name: camilla
twin: grayson
-
imagine:
We were at school, and I was taking my books out of my locker. I looked into the mirror that I had placed in my locker and checked myself out to see if I had my makeup on properly and to see if I just looked good. Grayson comes up to me,
"hey Beautiful!"
"hey Gray!"
"you are looking fine!" He says checking me out from head to toe.
"haha thanks Gray." He kisses me once and then his friends come upto him.
"yo Grayson, my man! this your girl?"
"haha yea this my girl. She's hot isn't she?" He says biting his lip.
"yea man she's smoking." His friend says while licking his lips.
I feel uncomfortable and start to walk off from them.
"baby, what's wrong?" Grayson says while grabbing my arm.
"I don't like how your friends are talking like that about me. it's unusual."
"aw don't worry about them."

*the next day*
I decided not to put make-up on when I went to school. Maybe his friends won't hit on me. I arrive to school and see Grayson.
"hey Grayson!"
"uh hey.. baby.. what happened to your face?"
"my face? why what's wrong?"
"you don't have any makeup on." he says while stroking two fingers on my cheek.
"oh yea, I know." I say, smiling.
"uh, look. go home and go get that beautiful face done up."
"if my face is beautiful, then why should I go cake it up?"
"you know not being rude baby but you know bad reputation on my friends."
"what?"
"yea baby, come on."
"Grayson! I can't believe it! you just want to be with me because of the makeup I put on."
"no no it's not like that."
"I'm pretty sure it's exactly like that." I walk off, away from him and go to class.
Grayson walks in and walks upto a girl. Kaitlyn! He sits on the desk and smiles at her and she plays with her hair all flirty. He gives her his number and she smiles and he winks at her.
I watch until my insides die. I start to cry so I run out of the classroom and into the bathroom. I wipe my tears and tell myself that I shouldn't be crying!
I take revenge.
I take out my phone and go on Twitter where I'm gonna tweet something that will ruin his reputation.
Tweet:
Grayson Dolan is the biggest player. He goes for the girls that look pretty with makeup on and not their inner self, so I recommend to not date him.
Sent. I smirk and walk back to class.
"what the actual fuck?" He says while looking at his phone. Everyone was. Kaitlyn looks at him and throws the paper with his phone number in his face.
"ew you selfish bitch."
I smirk evily and he turns around to look at me. I stick up my middle finger and he runs out of the class. Kaitlyn high fives me and we sit down for class.
___________________________
really hope you like this Camilla! 💜
- Rayanne