always love you {G}

are you guys enjoying my imagines? i feel like they are so crappy haha 😂

anyway so like.. new imagine YAY
-
I was at Grayson's place and I was sitting down watching Teen Wolf and eating chocolate ice cream. Grayson was upstairs editing some youtube video. My phone starts to ring so I answer it.
"Hey y/n! what you doing today?"
"oh hey Cassy! just watching Teen Wolf, you?"
"well, why don't you get off your lazy butt and let's go watch the scorch trials at the movies." She says.
"what? really? oh my god yes I would love to." I get really excited.
"well we are leaving at 5:00, so get ready soon, see ya there!"
"okay, bye!"
It was 4:00. I had an hour to get ready for the scorch trials. I was over excited because I wanted to watch this movie so bad and like I'm going now.
I turn off teen wolf and run upstairs. I walk into Grayson's room and grab my coat.
"where you going?" He asks.
"oh, I'm going to the movies with some friends." I smile.
"no.." He says and gets up off the bed.
"no? what do you mean, no?"
"because I want you to stay here and just chill with me, I haven't seen you in a long time."
"Grayson, the last time you saw me was two days ago." I laugh.
"yes, and that's a very long time for me." He laughs too. "come on, just stay here with me, I know you wanna." He says with a smirk, in his blue shorts but no shirt.
"but Grayson.. I really want to go watch this movie, I've been waiting for so long." I give him my puppy eyes.
"hey, you know puppy eyes don't work on me." I laugh.
"fine, would this work?" I place one hand through his hair and one hand on his cheek and lick my lips. He clenches his jaw and I lean in for a kiss. He goes in for another and another and another.
"now that makes me, want you, to stay with me more now." He says and I laugh and then smile.
"oh come on Grayson. I will watch the movie and come straight back to your house, I swear."
"nooo, stay here forever."
"oh I wish Gray, but hey one day.." My smile fades. He looks at me curiously, and I look to the ground.
"one day what?" he asks.
"nothing, don't worry." I reply
"no, tell me." He says, grabbing my shoulders.
"Grayson?" I look to the ground.
"baby, tell me." He says again.
"okay. one day, you are going to be super famous and start going on so many tours and see alot of fans and do alot of meet and greets.. and we are going to just fade away and be forgotten." He looked at me in shock.
"why would you think like that?"
"I don't know.." I place my hands on my face and sigh.
"hey look at me." I look up at him.
"don't ever think like that okay? I love you and I will never stop loving and I will never ever forget you." He pulls me into a hug with my head in his chest.
"I love you too Grayson.."
___________________________
okay I know it ended like that so like you guys really don't know if she ended going movies or not haha but yea, pretty sad haha ily guys for 8k! 💜