Pete Wentz

/smut/

"(Y/N)! Where have you been? I haven't seen you all night!" Pete says stumbling towards you as Patrick helps hold him up.

You and the rest of your best friend's band, Fall Out Boy, had gone to a bar to celebrate the release of their new album. Your best friend Pete decided to go all out for the celebration and throw the biggest party that you've every been to.

"Oh, hey Pete. Are you okay?" You ask him, laughing a bit at his level of intoxication.

"Babe, I'm fine.... Now let's get you a drink." He says pulling you into a hug.

You both sat at the bar as Pete orders for the both of you and Patrick goes to join Andy and Joe.

"Two shots- straight Jack. And one water," He slurred at the bartender. "You need to get a bit drunker and I need to sober up.... only a little." He says giggling and pinching his fingers together.

"Oh really?" You say raising your eyebrows at him and taking one of your shots.

"Yep." Pete says as he pulls you in to a side hug and kisses your neck.

"Drink up, buddy." You say to him as you toss the bottle of water at him.

He opens the bottle and quickly drinks it, asking for another. As you take the next shot, you feel a hand creep up your thigh.

"Pete, you're not even sober. I don't want you to regret anything." You say to him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Thanks for caring." Pete says sincerely as he asks for another water.

As the night comes to an end you and Pete find a quite, secluded booth in the bar and start to chat a bit more. You both huddle together to be able to hear each other.

"There's nothing I would regret doing with you." He whispers in your ear, out of the blue as he brings a hand to you thigh.

"Are you su-" You try saying but end up getting cut off by his lips on yours.

You kiss back and deepen the kiss and straddle his lap. The one thing you've been wanting to do all night, finally. He grabs your hips and pulls away from the kiss.

"Lets get back to the hotel first, babe."

*in the limo*

While in the limo Pete decided to have some fun with you. He started to slide a hand up your dress. Your hand caught his before he could get any further. He moved closer to you and softly kissed your neck, giving you a soft hickey. You bite your to prevent any little moans and cross your legs for .... obvious reasons.

"C'mon (Y/N), no one can see us in here." Pete says, leaning close and whispering in your ear once more.

You give him a sexy smirk and pull him on top of you. With hovering above you, Pete hungrily kissed at your neck and moved down to your cleavage. As he sucks a bright red spot in your skin, he earns a soft, but sexy moan from you. His hand and travels down and starts to rub slowly at first then faster. A string of moans leave your mouth. Your hands travel down to unbutton Pete's pants and you slowly palm him through his jeans. The limo stops and the driver rolls down the partition.

"We are here Mr. Wentz" The driver says as Pete looks up from you.

"Shall we?" He says with a smirk as he takes your hand.

Following your best friend out of the limo, you both quickly run up to the condo after checking in.

"So," Pete says as he closes the door of the condo.

Before he could continue your lips were already connected to his with you leading the way. He deeply laughed against your lips as he got to the bed he turned the tables. He lied you down onto the bed and unzips your dress. He slides the dress of and lets its hit the ground followed by your wedges. He undoes your bra and it falls to the ground. Pete then took off you panties followed by his shirt. You never saw this side of him before; the sexy , dominant side of him but you loved it. He kicked his shoes off followed by his socks and pants. You can already see his bulge through his underwear causing you to want him even more. You grab the waistband of his boxers and start to pull them down. Soon his boxers are off and on the ground with yours. He reaches to the bedside drawer, pulls out a condom and rolls it on. He line himself up and slowly pushes in. Moans and escape from both of you despite the lip biting. He started out slow and then got quicker and harder. "Harder, Pete oh God- YEs!FuCk and other things were screamed by both you and Pete. You pulled him in closer to you, arching your back as you did to direct him to your g-spot. You felt yourself tighten around him as you let out loud moans as did he. A ball started to form in the pit of your stomach and you went breathless. You felt yourself release while screaming Pete's name. He lied on top of you and sucks hickeys in your neck and chest breathlessly.

"Pete," You said catching your breath and laying down normally on the bed "I think your my best friend."

"Same to you, you fine piece of ass." Pete says covering both your naked bodies in a blanket and cuddling close to you.