Brendon Urie

/smut/

"Thanks everyone for coming. It means a lot. Drive safe and you fuckers be good." Brendon giggled into the microphone, addressing the audience.

You went on tour with him and he was just finishing up the nights concert. The rest of the band walked toward the front of the stage to say their goodbyes and came backstage, where you were.

You can hear the audience cheering "ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE" violently as the band made its way backstage.

As you were talking to some fans, they started to scream as Brendon came up behind you and grabbed your hips. He kissed your neck as you turned to face him.

"You should go do that encore, babe. Maybe a song for me? Pleeeaaassseee?"  You giggled at your boyfriend.

"Sure, babe. I know just the song..." He said as he winked at you and took off to get the rest of the band.

-time jump to: onstage- 

"I feel the salty waves come in                    

         I feel them crash against my  skin  

                                  And I smile as I respire because I know    
                                                             They'll never win..."                  

Brendon began singing, causing chills to run up your spine. Your awkward-yet-sexy boyfriend sang the rest of the song, working the stage (and those leather pants), and as the song came to an end he walks up to you in the crowd. Your breath hitches and your pulse quickens and your eyes lock with his.

"Can we fast forward 'til you go
                                            dooowwwwnnnn....."  He said with a smirk before passionately kissing you in front of thousands of people, but you don't mind. "Goodnight everyone! I love you all!" Brendon yells into the microphone after breaking away from the kiss.

You drag Brendon backstage and immediately connect your lips. Brendon deepens the kiss by licking your bottom lip and slipping his tongue in your mouth. With both of your mouths working in perfect harmony he breaks away from the kiss.

"(Y/N), we should get back to the room before we fuck backstage." He said breathily as he ran his hand through his unruly hair.

All you could do was nod in response for the fear of not being able to form a complete sentence was far too great. Brendon picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist as you both went into the limo to get to the condo the band was staying at.

- time jump to: the condo -

You and Brendon arrived at the condo and get straight into the elevator to take you up to the room. While in the elevator, neither of you could contain yourselves. Brendon grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into him so there was almost no space between both of you. He started to kiss your mouth, then down your neck, sucking at your sweet spot. At the same moment you let out a slight moan, the elevator dings. There is no one there but that is still the fastest you've ever run out of Brendon's arms. Yet, you were right back in again. Both of you basically ran into the room with surprisingly no trouble unlocking the door. Like the walk there had never happened,  your bodies were close once more except now you can feel Brendon through his leather pants and your dress.  You threw your arms around his neck as he led you to the bed. His lips moved from yours and instead they went down to your neck where they stayed as he sucked a bright pink spot in your skin. You brought your hand down to Brendons hard-on and slowly and teasingly palmmed him through his pants. You move your hands to his zipper and slowly unzip and unbutton his pants. Since he doesn't wear any underwear when he wears leather pants it was easy to expose him faster. He threw his shirt off, followed by your jacket that you were wearing. Brendon reached behind you and unzipped your dress and it easily fluttered to the floor. He layed you down on the bed and passionately starts to kiss you. You deepen the kiss and pull him on top of you. Your bodies grinding together becoming more desperate with each touch. You take off your high heals and go to take off your bra.

"No. Let me." Brendon said, his voice low and extremely sexy.

He unhooks your bra, slides down your panties, and kisses you from your neck, to your chest, down to your stomach. He spreads your legs and starts kissing your thighs. As he moves closer to you, you let out small quite moans.

"Babe, are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to if you dont-"

"I swear, Brendon if you think I'm can even think about stopping now, you couldn't be more wrong." You cut him off just to tell him how absolutely sure you are of this. You wanted him and you wanted him now.

He brought his lips to yours, but not to your mouth. His tongue glided over you. Loud moans escape your mouth and fill the room. He starts to hesitate but once again you groan his name and he decides to continue. He worked wonders and made you feel like you never have before. It was what felt like hours until Brendon left your area and kissed you down your neck once more. You stand up and push him down on the bed. You grab his manhood and start to pump earning load moans from him. With almost screaming  you slowly put your lips around his head and take him in. At first his moans calm down and then you start to bob your head and go faster and faster. You can feel his and in your hair as he pulls slightly and starts to breathe heavier you start to speed up. He starts to thrust his hips into you sliding himself further down your throat if that was possible. You feel him pour out as he moans your name and grips your hair a bit tighter. You force yourself to take it all down. You come back up to your boyfriends neck and suck a hickey on him making him moan a little.

 As you get up off of him you and chuckle a bit as you sing "Can we fast forward 'til you go down on me?" and wink at your now-out-of-breath boyfriend. You hand Brendon some water as you cant help but stare at the absolute mess you've made of your boyfriend.