Chapter 12

We all headed back to the house after spending a little time with our feet in the water. It was almost 8 by the time we head made it home. We all got ready and wanted to do a big group dinner for the night. Josh called into a place we drove by on our way home and made reservations for 9. It was quite a fancy place so we all dressed up in our nicer clothing and took the short drive to the restaurant.

Fancy still wasn't my deal but I made what I could of what was offered. It wasn't anything special though. We had talks about what the plans were on what we were going to do tomorrow. The first stop was getting Veta and Darby from the airport. Vikk took the offer up of getting them, meaning I could sleep in.

After dinner we headed back to the house. Some people stuck to the yard and the pool hot tub deal while the rest of us went and sat on the beach. I was join by Simon, Ethan, Cal, JJ, and Tobi. I looked out at the millions of stars in the sky. How the moon reflected off the surface of the water. The sound of the water crashing against the shore. I mentally took in all my surroundings for a picture perfect memory, one that could and would last forever.

"Are you excited for your best friends to arrive?" I heard Tobi's voice sound from the darkness.

"I have my best friends here right now. They are just an added bonus. But of course I'm excited to not be overruled by guys." I joked. "But soon the coffee shop is going to turn into a distant memory. It's going to be time to move on to bigger things. I take so much time off working for all of your dumb asses."

"You're going to leave Rosie?" Simon questioned it. I hadn't really talked about it with anyone, not even him. It was a battle in my head I had been fighting for such a long time. I was growing a lot and changing once again, but this time it was for the better. I was hoping I wouldn't lose my friends but I wasn't in control of what they wanted. But as of now losing them was nowhere near in the future.

"I've been thinking about it. I'm rarely there now anyways. My income really does nothing for us. I would hate not making any money but at this point I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it." I held his head and rested my head again his chest trying to read anything for him. All I got was support and it's honestly all I needed to make my final decision.

"Rosie just wants our fame guys." JJ voiced.

"You're right JJ. I need the dick. I don't get enough of it from Simon."

"Oi!" Simon exclaimed while JJ and I let out laughs. "You don't give me enough girl!"

"Rosie's a prude eh?" Ethan leaned over looking at me.

"Why are we talking about my sex life? Our sex life! That's not important." I shook my head.

"Rosie would never use us though. She's been with us since day one. If anything she's more OG than anyone else here. Since the baby days."

"I mean maybe not baby days." I let go of Simons hand and sat up putting my hands and feet deeper into the sand. "Anyways, does it feel nice to just be on holiday?" I asked all of them.

"We need breaks like this." Tobi was the first to speak. "We would go crazy if we didn't have us time. It just seems more than ever that we are taking more time for ourselves and stressing out for weeks to have it."

"We are all growing up. You all are 26 almost 27 or a little younger. I mean it is your job but it's been years and at some point you need to start your lives, families, all of that." I said giving hope to all of them. I mean Simon and I had already started ours. Josh and Freya had pretty much started theirs official or not. Harry and Katie were almost there not quite at far along as Josh and Freya and Simon and I but they were close. It was time for everyone else to begin their journey and not worry.