Chapter 13

After arriving home it was grind time again. 3 videos a day, 3 videos to edit. The editing and going of a youtube gamer. I put in my two weeks noticed at work. While on vacation I talked with Veta and Darby about everything. They knew exactly why I was choosing to leave and the complete accepted it. But like I have said before, there was no way that I was losing my best friends. If anything the trip brought us closer not only the 3 of us but to Freya and Katie as well.

We were getting into the grind of things and back to our routine when I realized that the next day was the day Simon was filming all day. The time had come for things to happen. Life was going to take a turn in a good or a bad way, I just didn't know which.

I waited for Simon to leave for a full day of filming before I started the journey. A video I had planning since the day I knew this was happening. I grabbed Simon's vlog camera and headed down to a little shop that sold what I was looking for. "Hey guys, you've got Rosie today. So there is something that I think might be going on. I don't want to give it away. But I'm headed down to the shops to get what I need for this video. Simon's out filming today and this is also a secret to him as well. I've been waiting for what feels like forever. I'm extremely nervous but I'll catch up with you in a bit!"

The next time I pulled out the camera the nerves were running through me. It was time to spill the secret. "Alright guys so this is what I picked up today." I showed the camera and unopened pregnancy test. "Oh my days I'm scared shitless. Alright well I guess it's time to open this and take it." I took a deep breath. "Alright I'm going to do this now. I guess." I opened up the test and did what I needed to and pulled out the camera.

"Alright so it's waiting time." I showed the test. "So like I said Simon has no clue what so ever what is going on. I haven't had my period for over 2 months now almost 3 which is very not normal for me. I figured what better way to figure out if I am than to do it on a video. He won't know until this video goes live. But I've got a few minutes to let this thing do whatever it does and I'll come back when it's time."

The next time I pulled out the camera I was shaken. I hadn't yet looked at the results. My heart felt like it was beating in my head. "I haven't looked yet so let's find this out together!" I focused the camera on a piece of paper that covered the test. I pulled it away slowly and kept my eyes closed. "I haven't looked yet. I'm scared." My eyes slowly opened and saw two lines read on the camera screen.

I felt instantly tears fill my eyes. They were tears of happiness. I set the camera on the bathroom counter and faced it toward myself. "I'm pregnant. Wow that felt great to say. After my accident this wasn't supposed to be possible. Somehow it happened. It was something I always worried about since the day of my accident. But here I am. I have a freaking baby growing in me. I had a baby in me. That feels so crazy to say. Well babe, you're going to be a dad."

I heard a knock at the front door. I grabbed the pregnancy test and the camera and took it into my special room and locked it up and ran to answer the door. "Took you long enough!" Harry walked into the flat giving me a hug.

"Harold." I said trying to keep back all the emotions that I could. I wanted so bad to yell and scream and tell him but I had held it in for almost 3 months it could wait. Simon had to be the first one to know. No one knew my plan not any of the girls. Everyone was going to find out officially when I posted the video.

"What's going on here? Alone today?"

"Simon's off filming I was filming stuff too but then you came here. Unexpected."

"What are you filming?" I couldn't tell him. I had to think of a lie fast.

"A video about my art. You sparked inspiration after the trip and I wanted to talk about that. Maybe someone would be interested in it. Anyways what's up?"