Chapter 11

We had to wake up before the sun rose to catch our flight to our beachy location. It was all excitement when we landed. We didn't make it known that we were leaving on vacation so thankfully we landed without a mass of people. We wanted the vacation to be a quiet one, no distractions. It was meant to be our time and it is how we wanted it to stay. We didn't keep from tweeting, snapchatting, or instagraming but we didn't let our location be known.

The first day there was just got settled in. We didn't do much just hung out in the house we rented out for the week. It was right on the beach and it was huge. I never thought in a million years I would ever step in a building as nice as this one. But I had and I thanked everything and its being for giving me such a treasure.

The boys were still stuck on the night time grind schedule so they had slept in. Veta and Darby wouldn't be arrive until the next day so it was only Freya and I up. We took it upon ourselves to walk out to the beach and begin the first tanning day of the week. It was a bit gloomy out but it didn't mean it was going to ruin our tanning session.

@droppingrosie: beach morning with @freyanightingale. the boys sleep in too late.

We laid out our beach towels in the sand and took a seat upon them

We laid out our beach towels in the sand and took a seat upon them. After a few hours of relaxing while music ran through our ears, we headed back to the house. Some of the guys had just woken up, others were still sleeping. Simon was one still passed out on our bed. I crept into the bedroom and onto the bed.

I climbed on top of him which caused him to jump as he woke up. He saw it was me and wrapped his arms around me tight. "You little." He didn't finish his sentence. I would have let him call me anything to hear his groggy voice. There was something so attractive about it. Then again most guys' morning voices are extremely attractive.

"Good morning Moné." I said planting a kiss on his cheek. "It's almost one and I'm not letting you sleep away the day on our vacation. It's time to explore and have fun. I've already been to the beach with Freya so get your ass out of bed." I got off him and slapped his butt which was peeking out of the covers. He reached back and touched his butt.

"Oi!" He called to me as I walked to the door.

"Oi, you're pretty damn sexy in the morning." I smirked before walking out and heading to join everyone who was getting their first meal of the day. That included Vikk, Josh, Ethan, Harry, Katie, Freya, and I. Harry had invited Katie to join along, Katie being his girlfriend of a long time now. We weren't very close. I had only hung out with her a few times she had her own life. She was more private than Freya and I that's for sure.

By the time everyone had gotten up and ready for the day it was almost 3. It was quite a record to be honest. I didn't know the last time everyone was up before 3 in my life. We decided to just rent out some vehicles and drive around just to see what there was for us to do for the week. We needed to explore our getaway destination.

Simon, Josh, Freya, and I all decided to stick together. We would have called it the couple car but Harry and Katie were also a couple. Some reason I was put in charge of driving. Probably the biggest mistake they made. But at least I made the driving interesting. A lot of screaming and laughs that's for sure. I think everyone was scared that I was going to kill them. We even had Ethan call us from their car asking if we were all okay.