Bleak Falls Barrow

"Farengar Secret-Fire, am I right," I asked the court wizard.

"Ah, yes. And who may you two be," he replied.

"I and my brother were sent to you by the Jarl."

"Good, well I guess you need to know what both of you are here for. You two will be fetching something for me.... well, when I say fetch something, I really mean delve into a Nordic ruin and look for an ancient stone that may or may not be there."

Thrynn looked at me, I was worried. Thrynn bravely replied to him, "What is it we were fetching and what do you need it for, also why not get it yourself?"

"Ah, want more information, it seems you are a cut above the usual brute the Jarl, sends." Farengar said impressed, "What you are fetching is the Dragonstone. It is a map of all the dragon burials in Skyrim. Why I need it is a secret, and why I don't get it myself is I am far too busy and the ruins might be filled with draugr. Now, if you have no more questions you must go get the stone."

I turned to Thrynn, "Are you ready brother?"

"As ready as a true nord can ever be."

Together we walked out the door, when I realized something. "Wait, brother, where is Bleak Falls Barrow?"

He stood thinking, after a while he replied, "I remember, when I was escaping Helgen with the one prisoner he pointed to a ruin just above Riverwood. Perhaps the one path from Whiterun to Riverwood has a split path up to the ruins."

"Hey, before we journey there, let us buy some healing potions. I think I have a few hundred septims in a spot by the Gildergreen, from when I lived here." We walked to the Gildergreen, it was sick, I dug behind the bench facing the shrine of Talos. There it was, my satchel of gold. I put on my satchel, there was about seven hundred Septims in there.

"Alright, Strofdir, where is the alchemist?"

"Over here, follow me." In Arcadia's Cauldron, behind the counter was Arcadia. She was an imperial, been living here for awhile. I've only been in here once, and that was to sell a few potions.

"Hello, Gentlemen," Arcadia greeted, "Anything you need today?"

"A few potions of healing please, here, how much will a hundred Septims buy us."

"Ten little bottles."

"Thank you."

By nightfall we had reached the fork in the road. We began our journey up the mountain. The mountain was covered in snow from the middle up, the steps were very steep. Along the way we were ambushed by some wolves, a troll blocked our way, witch we took out swiftly. We started to get tired so we set up camp behind a large boulder.

My brother started trying to start a camp fire. I unthawed some of venison I had frozen. My brother was struggling starting a fire. In a mode of hunger I just lit up the campfire with a spell. Before we slept we made sure there were no enemies about. After we were safe and secured we laid down on our bedroll.

I closed my eyes.... but they opened up immediately. I smelled something nearby. I heard clanking of armour, I saw the light of a torch. By what I could smell there were three bandits closing in on us, two nords, one female, the other male and one male orc in full iron armour, most likely their leader. I let Thrynn stay asleep, and I took out my bow. I equipped my long arrows to see if I could get all three bandits in one shot. I went off to the side, sticking with the shadows. The bandits were going to be in line, but only once. I had to time this perfectly.

Time slowed down, I could hear everything, I could see everything. The ash from the campfire, the footprints left by the bandits. I could hear the sizzling of the snow falling on the torches of the bandits. Finally, they were in a line, about a few yards apart though. I let go of the bow string.