6

-
While I was at my locker, I noticed Michael walk by with a beanie on, which was odd since it was actually pretty warm outside, but I guess it was just how he wanted to wear his hair.

I glanced at him and realized he looked nervous and constantly kept fixing it.

I saw him walk into the bathroom and I followed him. Nobody else was in there thank god.

He stood in the mirror and tried fixing his hair. I loved how his hair was different.

Me, thinking I was being a good friend, swiped the beanie off his head from behind and was gonna fix it for him so he wouldn't have to worry.

I gasped at what I saw.

Michael screamed and covered the top of his head where two black ears were. Not just ordinary ears, they looked like little kitten ears.

"What are those?!" I yelled and dropped the beanie, backing up a little.

"No no no! This can't be happening! What the hell Luke!? Why did you have to take it off?!" He grabbed his beanie off the floor and quickly put it back on his head.

"I was just trying to help-i didn't know-I didn't mean to!"

He had a tear rush down his face. "You can't tell anybody about this. Please promise me. They can't take me away again.." He mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear.

I stood against the wall of the bathroom in complete shock.

"I-I promise"

What. The. Fuck.

I needed answers. And I wanted them now.

+
TWO UPDATES IN A DAY?!?
Don't get used to it probs 😂😂😇
If I see a "what are thoooossseeee" comment I'm gonna laugh bC I know someone is gonna say it. I said it when I wrote it tbh.
It feels like my chapters are getting shorter omG sorry.
I felt like ending this one where it was because its like idk cool.
Love chu babesssss
-Gabi