14

i looked down at charlotte and saw her quickly get up and wipe her mouth.

"oh ashy!" she said wrapping her arms around him.

ashton looked past her at me, i was trying to fix my zipper.

he pushed off charlotte and walked off, no words spoken.

but the problem was, ashton seemed really mad. i dont get why? i assumed he really had no relationship with char-oh wait. 'ashy!' now i put the pieces together. and oh ashton is so gonna kick my ass later.

--
before i knew it, i was grabbed and pushed up against the wall.

"alright hemmings, you have ten seconds to explain to me why my girlfriend was sucking your dick."

i cringed at how close he was, i didnt know her and ashton were together, so its not my fault. its also not my fault that shes using me for blackmail.

"i didnt know!" i basically pleaded. i looked around to see if anybody was looking at us, thank god nobody paid attention and was either on their phone or just not caring.

"bullshit." he spat at me. i shook my head.

"how is it bullshit when you never told me! so dont blame me for not knowing, irwin!" i pushed him off and grabbed my bag from off the ground where i dropped it and walked off, seeing charlotte look at me with that smirk. i grimanced and walked to my last class.

--
to: cal 🌚
still on for fifa tonight?

i saw the typing bubble and quickly closed the app (so i dont seem desperate).

from: cal 🌚
um about that, maybe some other time?

from: cal🌚
srry

i sighed and frowned down at my phone. maybe his parents planned something and he forgot?

i walked downstairs and sat down at the dinner table while my mom was finishing up whatever she was cooking(in all honesty, it didnt smell..right).

"luke robert hemmings, care to explain this?" she held out a paper and my eyes widened.

mid-term.

"almost an F in chemisty?" she never raised her voice, but i could tell she was mad.

i bit my lip and played with my piercing.

"i.. ill get it up! i promise! me and michael are working on that project together." the project. i almost forgot.

"alright mister, but if you dont get that grade up youre grounded."

"whatever." i mumbled under my breath, not really caring that much. its a grade, it doesnt determine a childs intelligence, a kid could be the smartest kid alive and fail a class. i just never did the work, because i just dont care.

a/n hOlY SHIT GUYS over 1K reads!! it was three days ago it was at maybe 300. thank you guys sO MUCH! i wanna hug you all. *hugz*

this story is actually one of my works i am very proud of, and im glad you guys like it so far. im trying to not rush things, most of my stories are planned before i even start, but i just get so excited.

have a greAT day! bc you guys made my week!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
-gabi