Um.... Excuse me?!

Cassidy's POV

"Carmin! Catie! Catlyn! Caroline! Carly! Camele! Wake the fudge up!!" I screamed, putting my waist length black and blonde hair in a pony tail. (Hair in picture) It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm turning 18. Yay! I graduated from school last week. Valedictorian fools! I'm not big on cussing so I try not to ever say them. Especially around my younger sisters.

"Sissy Catie pulled my hair!" Carmin wailed to me. I fixed my glasses and sighed.

"Why Catie?" I looked at the green eyed girl in front of me.

"She asked me to brush her hair and there was a knot." She snapped. Catie is 12 so... she's at that age where she snaps back.

"Carmin, if there's a knot in your hair, we have to get it out." I cooed, smoothing her brown hair down with my hand.

"You'll be a great mother one day, big sis." Camele complimented.

"Thanks. That mean a lot Cam-" I started but half way through my sentence Catie interrupted.

"That's if someone finds her. I mean- who would like a human nerd like her?" I pulled her by her hair to my room.

"Listen little girl. I may not be a werewolf or was popular at my school but I'm not 18 yet. So I could beat the living crap out of you. Understand?" I hissed at her. She had tears pooling in her eyes and nodded. I let her go and she ran back to her room. I walked back out to the hallway and Carmin was still crying.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I cooed, picking her up.

"C-catie called me a b-bad w-word!!" She wailed.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She called me a whiny little bitch." Carmin whispered.

"Okay. One. Never say that again. Two. It isn't true. Okay?" I said. She smiled and nodded.

"And how about you help me with breakfast? It is the first day of summer break for you guys!" I said. She grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

~~Time skip to midnight~~

"Cassidy I'm home!" My mom whisper yelled. I ran downstairs and greeted her.

"Hi mom." I smiled.

"How were you're sisters?" She asked.

"They were good except this morning. But it's fine. I took care of it." I said proudly.

"You are the best daughter ever! You know, you'll make a great mom someday." She said, a glint in her eye.

"Thanks mom." I flashed a smile.

"Honey, I have to give you something and tell you some things. So please, sit." She said. I nodded and sat down.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"Honey, you're birthday is today." She said. I nodded.

"Well here." She handed me a box wrapped in a red, my favorite color, ribbon. I carefully unwrapped it. I opened the box and a ring with eighteen blood red gem stones was in it. I gasped and picked it up and put it on my ring finger.

"Mom..... it's beautiful." I said, looking at her.

"You're father hand crafted that the day after you were born." She said, smiling sadly.

"But anyway, the thing I wanted to tell you is..... That you're getting MARRIED!!!" She exclaimed.

"Um, excuse me?!" I yelled.

"Honey, I did it for you. You're getting married to Alpha Garet! You're meeting him later tomorrow." She said sternly.

"And I don't get say in this?" I said.

"If it turns out that he doesn't like you or he finds his mate, then you don't have to marry him. But if turns out that he likes you or you're his mate, then no. You have no say. Happy Birthday!" She said. My jaw dropped. I walked up to my room and got restless sleep.

Chapter 1 is done. (^-^) Sorry if it sucks.