New descovery

Carlos De Vil, he grew up on the slum island prison of the Isle of the Lost.

And Yada Yada yada, Maleficent, blah blah blah, saves Auradon from evil invasion, never having to see his mother again.....good?

Not to him. Because after about a week after those very specific events, he started to feel.....wierd.

First, after ever Tourney game. He'd get very protective over his *cough*....area. Yeah that's normal right? But when you take a shower in the gym...is it normal for a guy to stare at another guy fully naked,and barely be able to take your eyes off of him!?

Second, He seemed to notice he takes the longest to get ready our of ALL his friends. ..even Evie,and she applies 12 layers of make up! And that's not an exaggeration!

Third, he'd muck rather be doing something with Evie then hang out with his guy friends....at first, mabey he sees her as his sister in a way..and he dose. But then he got his nails done with her....... and he liked it!

Okay...mabey I'm sterotypeing. ....but it dosent help that he can't stop blushing whenever his best friend Jay, he can't stop blushing whenever he dose something relitivly cute or "sexy"....to be honest...the hottest Jay got was a smirk and the occasional belch.

Then he got it! He was gay!

Even on they isle, when he watched porn,he perfered it when they focused on the guy. He also owned a lot of pink things...apparently. . Well, "aquired" a lot of pink things....

He got a pink pencil when mal dropped it and never took it back, a pink sticker from jane, a pink hair clip that lonnie left in his dorm, and Evie gave him one pink hair ribbon as a joke .

Okay...that was kind of a weak excuse.

But he suddenly started thinking.

"*gasp* I like Jay! " he brought his hands to his cheeks, his face burned with a firey heat at the mir mension.

Jay just so happened to walk in the room after about 5 minutes of Carlos thinking to himself.

"Hey?" Jay asked, a look of worry and confusion across his usual smug face."Is everything alright? ".

Carlos had to tell someone, but he figured he'd ease into it...see weather or not Jay would flip.

"Um, yeah.." Carlos said as he wiped all form of worry of his face "I just have a question. ...,how do you feel about homosexuals...yah know...GAYS.".

Jay plopped himself at the foot of his bed,still stained with sweat after his tourney practice "I don't know,I don't hate them.....in fact,in be lieing if I wasn't a little bit gay myself.".

"Really?" Said Carlos, nearly jumping for joy "Well guess what.....I'm gay!".

"No way!" Jay said pretending to be a teenage girl ,he for some resson did that. .... "Thats great bud!".

Jay then proceeded to dog pile on top of Carlos.

"Jay! Quite it!" Carlos shouted as Jay put all his weight on Carlos'es back. "That hurts!".

"Did you even hear me ?" Said Jay, still leaning on Carlos

Wait.....

JAY IS ALSO GAY!!!!!

"Dude,what?" Carlos said,finally pushing Jay off "sence when? Your like a total chick magnet.".

"Well, I been gay sence we left the island. "Said Jay scratching the back of his head "And...I don't know,I don't really "flirt"....I just like making people feel loved.".

AWWW,what a cute little cinnamon roll! .....wait what?