First for everything

So it's been about a three days sence Chad and Carlos got together;however, they had to keep the relationship secret.

Many because of the same reason,nether of them had came out to their friends.

Carlos had just finished his last class for the day, this is where he would go and "study" with Chad.

"Okay guys I'll see you later today." Said Carlos to his friends "I'm gonna go study with Chad.".

"Ew." Said Mal,as Evie pretended to be gaging "Good luck with that!".

Carlos waved and slowly walked down to Chad's dorm.

He gave three sharp knocks on the door,and he heard Chad say to come in.

He walked in and threw his bag to the right side of the rather large room.

Chad's room had all dark wood furniture, along with baby blue and pastel pink bed spread,cushions, and .....well basically everything else is blue and pink. By the looks of his room alone, how did his friends not find out he was gay again?

Chad was playing video games on his giant tv, he dosent seem to really notice who entered the room.

"Hey babe." Carlos said as he slunched over the couch to plant a kiss on Chad's cheek."whatcha playing?".

"Oh..." Chad said still focusing on his game " Hey babe.". In case none of you have noticed, Chad was kinda oblivious.

"Chad we need to talk about something. "Carlos said wanting to get Chad's attention. "It's important! ".

Chad apparently got a game over,because he finally desided to pay attention.

"What is it?" Chad said as if he was annoyed.

"I'm sick and tired if keeping our relationship a secret! " said Carlos "we need to come out! At least to my friends, they won't tell a soul!".

"Okay, I'll tell you what.." Chad said as he straightened up " we can come out officially, ...if we do a little something. ".

Chad rubbed the side of Carlos'es face, his hand intangled in the boys white hair.

"Do you promise? " asked Carlos with a big pouty face.

"Promise!" Chad said as he closed the gap between the two boys faces.

The two boy's tounges tangled in a knot between both of them. The room around them seemed to get hotter,and the room in their pants seemed to be getting smaller......

Chad got up from the couch and guided Carlos to the bed.

Chad ripped of Carlos'es jacket, along with his shirt.

Chad then proceeded to push Carlos onto the bed.

He then desided to undress himself, and hop on top of Carlos, his hand hovering the growing erection.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time!" Said Chad, with a look of pure lust across his face.

"Chad!" Carlos said quickly, his voice cracking at the increase in pressure over his pants. "This is my first time! Please be gental!".

Chad scooted towards Carlos'es face, giving him a nice,gental kiss....not like the other times they kiss...this had a lot more....emotion?

"Don't worry Carlos..." Chad said as if he was about to cry. "I promise! ".

Was this the real Chad? The Chad that spaces out in class, the Chad he grew to hate! What in the world is happening? !

Chad trailed his kisses down Carlos'es chest,then to his waist.

Chad then removed Carlos'es pants,watching in awe as Carlos'es penis was already rock hard and almost pulsing.

Chad apparently was in shock, even Carlos was scared of how hard he was.

Chad then slowly put his mouth to the tip, sending shivers of pleasure down Carlos'es spine.

Chad began to suck and bob his head up and down Carlos'es shaft. Carlos moaned in response.

Being one of they hottest guys in the school means he's had some experience in this. Because this felt way to good to be real!

Chad came off of Carlos'es dick as he started to gag.

"That feels so good Chad!" Carlos exclaimed in uncontrollable pleasure

Chad simply smiled,and started to pump Carlos as he Pepper kissed his cheeks and chest.

"Ready to make things a little more..." Chad said and trailed off "Intresting? ".

Carlos,knowing exactly what he meant ,noded his head quickly. His arms and legs sprawled out onto the bed.

Chad grabbed the lude and condoms out of the bedside table. He the squirted the lude into his hands and warmed it up by rubbing his fingers together.

Chad then inserted about two fingers, causing Carlos to moan in both pain....and pleasure. (A\N: *nosebleed*)

After about 40 minutes of stretching Carlos, he finally entered Carlos.

He first did just the tip,then slowly gose in.

Carlos on the other hand was moaning constantly, his entrance full of his boyfriend.

Chad started to trust harder and fast every second, causing Carlos to moan even more.
After about another hour, Chad was reaching his climax,Carlos soon behind.

"Carlos!..Im..Aw!" Moaned Chad, his dick sliding in and out of Carlos'es wet hole. "Im close!".

"My too!" Said Carlos in response " Cum on top of me!".

Chad smirked and pulled out.

He removed the condom,and inserted a finger into Carlos'es hole.

Carlos was jerking himself off as Chad fingered him.

Chad was also jerking himself as he fingered Carlos.

They continued this motion until both Chad an Carlos met their sweet release.

Chad fell onto Carlos in as daze.....that was probably the best sex he had in a long time.

And now Carlos was no longer a virgin!

Just overall good things!

X3

-----------------------------

Hope you all like this, I've written smut before,and it ended horribly....hope you enjoy you little nasties...then again...I wrote this! What dose that say about me!

Carlos: take cinnamon roll

Hey! Give that back!

Carlos: *runs*

Anyways, vote ,favorite,and comment! It really helps, See ya!