Chapter 6-Plan

It's been days since I've last seen the sun.I don't exactly know how many days it's been but I know I've been here for a while now.

I heard footsteps.He was coming.These past few days,he only came to give me food and had small talks with me or at least try to talk to me.

He came in holding a tray.On the tray there was a ham sandwich and a small bottle of water.

"Here,eat"he ordered.

I relied on this.I needed as much energy as I could get if I wanted to escape.

I needed to know where I was so,I had to ask him.

"Let's chat"I tried to sound as upbeat as I could.

He seemed taken aback,shocked. Then,he pulled a chair and sat down.

"Okay"he replied.

"First thing's first,what's your name?"

"Kelter,the name's Kelter"

"Okay,then may I know which part of the house do you keep me?"I asked as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"We're at the basement."

"Okay,lastly,can I at least take a shower?I mean I haven't taken one in days"I put on my sweetest smile I could.

"If you wanted to take a shower,you could've just asked.Finish this first and I'll come back then you can have your shower"he said gently as he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

A shiver went down my spine.It grossed me out.When he left,I let out the breath I held when he was here.

I wondered,what my next move was.

How was I going to escape?

---------------------------------------

Hey Butts!

So I know this is a short chapter but hey at least we got something out of it!

Look on the bright side!

So that's all and thank you for reading till this far.Means lots!

MWUAH MWUAH!

Bye~

Instagram:daniellek.hi