Chapter 7-toture

He came back with a pair of clothes and a towel.

"Here"he said as he passed me them.

"Follow me and don't touch ANYTHING"he stressed on the last word.So,the message was pretty clear.

I stood up from the bed and I followed him up.

He brought me to a bathroom in his bedroom.I went in and he locked the door.

I took a quick shower making sure I wiped the bruises that formed a few days ago.

After making sure I was clean enough,I dried myself with the towel and changed into the clothes he gave me.

Surprisingly,it was just my size.How did he know?

I decided not to question it and called for him.

"Kelter!I'm done please open the door!"I asked as polite as I could when screaming.

He came back in and unlocked the door.

He walked in and came to me.

"You smell great"he took a whiff of the air before a sly smile appeared on his face.

He placed his hands on my waist and stepped closer,closing the gap between us.

A few more centimeters and we would kiss!No way would I kiss him!

He leaned down,brushing his lips against mine.EW!!!

He then smashed his lips on mine and held me down by my hands. Based by me,his kisses were horrible!!!

His tongue demanded access but,I denied it so,he forced his tongue in my mouth.

EEWW!!!!!

I was struggling to get out of his grasp but could not,he was too strong for me.

I turned my head and he started kissing me on my neck.Trailing downwards... Further and further.

He reached my collarbone and stopped to say...

"Damn!I've waited for this for 7 years an now I finally get it"and he continued whatever he was doing.

I felt like crying and whimpering like a sad puppy I was but,I held back those tears.I was not going to show him any weakness.But...

God please help me!!!

------------------------------------------

Hey guys~

I guess this chapter was longer than the others by a few more words so,BE HAPPY!

Be happy I'm even updating so fast!!!

But thank you so much for all your reads and I AM NOT A GOD DAMN PERVERT!!!

So,I'm honestly not good with kiss scenes!So ignore the honestly horrible way I wrote it...

Thanks for even reading this far!!

BUH-BYE!>~<