Chapter 10-Hilt's POV

Hilt's POV:

I woke up feeling all sore.All I remember was saving Ainsley before passing out.

Wait,....

Ainsley!

She was sitting on a chair sleeping soundly.Only then I realized,I was in a hospital.

I sat up slowly and looked at her.She was sleeping so soundly,so peacefully.So....perfect.

I moved and that caused her to wake up.

"Hilt!"she said before jumping onto me.

She threw her arms around me and I did the same.

I never thought she'd be so happy to see me.She pulled away and I could see her eyes twinkling.

"I'm so glad you're awake!"she stated and again throwing herself on me.

"Woah!Ains,what made you so huggie"I asked genuinely curious.

"Hilt,"she said before covering my hands with hers.She looked at me,eyes boring into mine.They were so beautiful.

"Thank you.Thank you for saving me once and now twice.You're really my hero"

What?What was happening?What was she talking about.She opened her mouth seeing my confused look before continuing...

"Remember 7 years ago?"she asked gently.

I knew she was referring to the one I helped her from some bimbo.I smiled knowing that she thought I was her hero.

"You finally remember me?"I said feigning to be hurt.She giggled softly.

"Kelter told me"she said and suddenly sadness filled her beautiful,lively eyes.

"Ains..."I cupped her face.Making her look at me.

That son of a (toot) had to take her and ruin her.

"How do you know Kelter?"she asked breaking the silence.

"Well...Kelter,we're room mates. He lives with me.We are actually pretty close like...like brothers.We basically knew each other since we were 3 years old"I explained to her.

"Oh..."she said looking at the ground.She looked so sad,so hurt.I wanted to just protect her.This urge started when I saw her seven years ago.She looked so precious so...fragile,she was different.So,she gave me a sense that I had to protect her.

"Ains...It's probably not the best time but,I just have to say it"I say to her placing my fingers on her chin,tilting her head to face me.

"Look Ains....you're amazing.I don't see reasons why any guy would not like you so,I myself have fallen for you"I said.Her face was blankless.

Oh no!Did I do something wrong?And suddenly,she smiled so brightly and she smashed her lips on mine.

Her lips?Soft and smooth.

I was shocked for like five seconds before kissing her back.I sucked on her bottom lip and the moment her lips opened a bit,I took the opportunity and my tongue went in.

I swirled my tongue against hers,our tongues were tangled together and it felt amazing.

She pulled away,pecked my lips and rest her head on my chest,smiling.

I smiled myself and stroked her hair gently.

This day was certainly a good one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~

So I finally got it out and I say I'm pretty happy with this chapter.It puts a smile on my face knowing ya'll like it.

Okay before I end this A/N,I just wanted to say......

I AM NOT A FRICKIN PERVERT!!!

So that's it!!

Bye!!🙋