How can you hate me when you know I love you, Epilogue ( Henry and Alex)

Okay one of my fans wanted to know what happened with Alex and Henry! So here is there epilogue! I hope you enjoy it! Also please check out my new romance novel I'm Alone! It is my latest romance novel! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER TO THIS STORY! NO EXCEPTIONS! I WANT TO FOCUS ON MY NEW ROMANCE NOVEL I'M ALONE!

Extra Epilogue ( Henry & Alex)

( The Same Time as Lizzy's Ultrasound!)

Alex's POV

'' Angie, Jake stop spilling milk in the floor....how many times do I have to tell you'' I screamed at them!

They showed up in front of me.

They were 1 year old twins.

And were my whole world.

Blond hair and green eyed they were the cutest thing in the world.

'' We are sorry mommy'' Angie apologized with the puppy dog face.

I sighed.

I couldn't stay mad at them even if I wanted to!

I pulled them both in for a hug as they giggled.

'' Let me guess the little monsters dumped the milk in the floor again and now they are apologizing'' Henry predicted walking in the door from work.

'' Bingo'' I said laughing.

'' Good thing I bought a new gallon'' Henry whispered in my ear putting the gallon on the counter.

Henry picked me up and I put my legs around him.

'' Mmm'' Henry moaned.

I smirked as I kissed him hungrily.

'' Ew mommy, daddy stop eating each others faces'' Jake screamed looking away!

I laughed as I got off of Henry.

'' Daddy's gonna get you'' Henry screamed chasing after them.

The kids screamed as they ran away.

I smiled putting the milk in the fridge.

A woman couldn't be happier.