How can you hate me when you know I love you, chapter 3

SO here is the next chapter, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have been caught up in school....again I'm really sorry...also I am writing the first chapter of the second book of the psychic Chronicles so give it to the end of the weekend and it should be posted!

Chapter 3: What are you doing?!

I woke up to the sound of someone beating on my bedroom door.

“WHAT!” I screamed at them.

“You’re going to be late for school, and I’m letting your friend in.” Mom replied.

“Uh… Which friend?” I asked.  My mom didn’t have time to answer before James walked in.

“What are you doing here, and how did you know where I live?” I screamed at him.

“Go easy on him! No guy has ever come to see you!” Mom yelled at me.

“MOM!” I screamed at her, completely embarrassed.

“What? The only guy that comes here is Henry, and he isn’t even your boyf…I’m just going to go.” Mom said.  I swear I’m going to strangle her!

“So, you and Henry aren’t dating?” James asked with a cocky smile.

“Yes we are.” I said trying to be sincere.

  “My mom is just… how can I put this?  Mental.” I explained further.

“You’re lying.” James said smiling.

“No, I’m just not telling the entire truth.” I replied.

“You are the worst liar I have ever laid eyes on.” James said laughing.  I sighed in defeat.

  “Tell me the truth were you trying to make me jealous?” James asked looking in my eyes.  Gosh his chocolate brown eyes were making me melt… huh, I’m hungry. Some chocolate perhaps?

   ‘Stay on topic Lizzy, focus.’ I thought to myself.

“Uh, uh, uh.” Was all I could manage to say.  I swear I couldn’t think with him this close to me.

“Gosh.  Do I make you that nervous?” James asked stepping closer to me.

My breath caught, we were so close that I could feel the heat coming off of him.

“Breathe Lizzy, breathe!” James teased me.  I stepped back trying to get away from him, but he took another step towards me.  He took two more steps and had me against the wall.  I was trapped when James leaned in towards me.  My heart was beating so fast I thought I would pass out!  James kept leaning in; oh my God was he going to kiss me?  He put his lips on mine, but didn’t kiss me.

  “Okay let’s play a game.” James said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Who can make the other more jealous.” James stated.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because it will be fun seeing your face when I make you jealous.” James said laughing.

“Oh well that’s funny because I think you’re going to be the one with a jealous face.” I predicted.

“Game on.” James said with a cocky smile that made my heart race.

“Game on.” I repeated.  That’s when James actually kissed me.  Holy crap, I can’t breathe!  James Turner is kissing ME!  I couldn’t react when I finally responded it was bad.

“What are you doing?” was my great reaction.  Nice one Lizzy, you should have kissed him back! What the heck is wrong with me?  James kissed me and my great response was ‘what are you doing?’