How can you hate me when you know I love you, chapter 11

Super sorry for the wait! This chapter is where the story really starts.....it is time to truly pick the team you are on....so please give me some comments on WHOSE TEAM ARE YOU ON? Because honestly this  is where the games begin.....it would be like watching the Superbowl and not know who you are rooting for....I mean come on who does that? And I thought I should mention that there is a new character in the story in this chapter.......Okay so I will let you read the chapter now.....like always....enjoy, comment, vote, and possibly fan :)

Chapter 11: Let The Games Begin

Henry's POV

I'm not going to give up! I refuse to back down! And if James thinks I'm going to then he has got another thing coming. All of this time I have been watching the woman I love with another man. But I have recently realized that it doesn't have to be that way. I'm going to fight for Lizzy, and I will win.

Lizzy's POV

It has been less than a hour since I figured out Henry had betrayed me. Although I was still mad at him......I still felt guilty for the way things were left off. In fact I already kind of missed him. But I had to take into account that Henry was my best friend and of course I would miss him.

 I already knew that Henry loves me and that is why he did what he did. But what made me angry was two things..... 1. he had been selfish to break me and James up just because he was in love with me and 2. he had sat there and lied to my face while I had cried in his arms. But even though he did all of that.....he was still my best friend, and I had to make things right between us.

 Given James wasen't to keen on the idea, but James needed to realize that Henry was apart of my life. Henry had agreed to meet me at our favorite hang out place.....the bowling alley. I know it is kind of childish, but Henry and I love to bowl, and we went almost every Sunday.

When I arrived I got my rental shoes and started to wait for Henry. I looked around and saw him at the concession bar: typical Henry. I went behind him and put my hands on his eyes and said '' guess who.''

 '' I don't know....this is a tuffy...how about, Lizzybear get your hands off my eyes''Henry joked.

 I laughed as we both said '' I'm sorry.''

 '' No Lizzy I am the one that needs to be sorry here....I should have never set you and James up'' Henry apologized.

 ''Yeah you shouldn't have.....but I guess I may have over reacted a little bit'' I said.

 '' A little'' Henry questioned laughing? I glared at him.

 '' Give me a hug'' Henry said laughing.

'' No'' I said laughing along.

 '' Well I guess I am going to have to steal one from you'' Henry exclaimed!

'' No'' I screamed as I ran away.

 '' I'm going to get you'' Henry taunted.

 '' NEVER'' I screamed dramatically.

 '' Well I guess it is never because I got you'' Henry stated as he squeezed me half to death. We both broke out in laughter.

 '' Okay let's go get started'' Henry said. I nodded and soon we were starting up the game.

'' Your going down'' I yelled! Henry smirked as he got out of his seat. Henry threw the bowling ball down the lane.

 '' Strike baby'' Henry said with a grin.

 '' Don't worry hun I'm still going to win'' I replied. I threw my ball down the lane to get them all, but two of them. I cursed under my breath as Henry laughed. I threw the ball again to get a spare. Henry got up and got ANOTHER strike.