Chapter 3

I walked into Will's cabin, causing Jack and Will to go silent. I eyed them suspiciously.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. We were just talking about a chest," Jack replied.

"Oh, the one with Will's heart in it." They gave me surprised looks.

"How did you know?" Will asked.

"The book about The Flying Dutchman that was in the cabin." Will gave me a puzzled look.

"Nevermind. So what are you discussing?"

"We need to get that chest back and I can't go on land for another nine years," Will said.

"And you want Jack and I to retrieve it." He nodded.

"There's a few flaws in your plan, Captain. We won't be able to find your ship again and we don't have a ship."

"Actually, I have my compass and you can do charms that can unsink The Black Pearl," Jack said, proving me wrong like usual. I shot him a glare.

"So will you do it?" Will spoke up. I looked at Jack who nodded.

"Yeah," I said as Jack clapped his hands together.

"Let's get The Black Pearl from the sea." We walked to the edge and I said a spell under my breath. At first, nothing happened but slowly the water began to churn and the ship emerged from the ocean.

"Come on, dear sister, we have a chest to retrieve." Oh, so now I am his sister.

"What chest are we talking about?" I said under my breath, referring to Jack's many love interests. Jack gave me a weird look before climbing onto The Black Pearl. He began kissing the wheel and that's when it was official that Jack had lost it. Will came to watch Jack go crazy as well, stealing glances at me every now and then. After about five minutes of him glancing at me, I got fed up.

"Is there something that you want?" His eyebrows knotted together, opening his mouth, then closing it many times. Finally, he decided to speak.

"Could you bring William back with you?" I turned to him in surprise. I had not expected that.

"I, er, um. Well, you see..."

"You won't, will you?" I looked away. If I messed with The Flying Dutchman's curse, It could ruin the balance of magic and mortality.

"Will, the curse. If it is against it, your son could die or worse. Do you want that to happen?" Will shook his head.

"Good. Apparently I have a chest to get." I did a salute before crossing onto The Black Pearl.

"Ready to sail, my sorry excuse of a sister?" Jack asked and I have him a dirty look. In response, Jack jerked the boat, causing me to fall flat on my face.

"You know that I could sink this ship in a heartbeat," I warned.

"You don't have a heartbeat for you have no heart. Just an empty vessel." I whacked Jack in the back of the head before going to position the sails.

***Please tell me if you liked it. Don't forget to vote and thanks a bunches for all the support that I've been getting on this story.***