A Meeting

"Alright, alright! So who's the sexiest guy you know of?"

I thought for a while before taking a sip of my beer. Hey, I can be any age I want in my imagination!

"Hm... Joe Sugg!" I giggled and leaned against the girl beside me.

She had short, dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She wore a black tank top and black skinny jeans, followed by black combat boots with spikes on them. If you guessed that it was me, then you are correct! She's the 'bad boy Anna'.

"Eh, fine. I'll give it to you even though he's short." She paused to take another tequila shot. This was her third now. "Sexiest girl?"

I had to think about that for a while. Sure, Lady Gaga is the most perfect human being ever, but it's because she has a healthy blend of everything. I need someone with attraction overdose!

"Tove Lo."

"Thank God you didn't say Ruby Rose!" She snickered and nudged me playfully.

I smiled and looked over at her before staring back at the table in front of us. There was a bonfire to our right, but it wasn't that fun so we migrated to the table.

"I was thinking the exact same."

Then, she looked over at me and handed me a tequila shot. I didn't really want it since I was already half drunk, but I took it. It was pretty nasty, but oh well!

"You've got good taste, babe. How about you chose between me and the good girl?"

There's the bad boy and the good girl. They're both still me, but they each rely on different instincts, emotions, and characteristics.

"Definitely you."

She chuckled and kissed my forehead, like a mother would. Highly unlike her, but I suppose it is late.

"Goodnight, my wilting flower. May your petals last forever."

~

I blinked a few times and looked back at my mother. I must've day dreamed for a while...