Alesha

I look over at her and await for her to ask a question. We were playing truth (like truth or dare but only with truth), and it was pretty fun so far. I know all about her past crushes, family, and friends. Same to her!

It's a shame whenever really dated. She's great and all, but I need someone who captivates my attention better.

"Which one of your friends would you date?"

My face scrunched up with distaste. For some reason, that question kinda aggravated me.

"I dunno..."

"Awe cmon!"

I look over at her. Her hair is pretty long at this point. It almost down to her belly button. Her deep brown eyes stare at mine and she's smiling. What a nice smile. I wish I had a smile like hers, but my smile doesn't fit me much at all. I have a great smile, but it doesn't work on me.

"I'm serious. I really don't know! I wouldn't date any of them."

She raises an eyebrow and chuckles in disbelief. With a nudge, she persisted, "Yeah, I'm serious too! Just pick one."

I really couldn't. All of my friends were great, but I wouldn't want to date any! Plus, they wouldn't want to date me back.

"I don't want to pick. If I say, then you'll think that I like them."

"Well, now I know you don't like any of them, so tell me!"

"I will NOT."

"Pavi?"

"No."

"Chloe?"

"No way!"

"Hope?"

"Nah."

"Sasha?"

"Naw."

"Gretchen?"

"Nope."

She glared at me with frustration and groaned. "Please?! Just tell me!"

I looked her dead in the eyes and smiled. "How about a hint?"

She nodded in satisfaction and switched her sitting position to be ready for what she was about to head. I stood up and faced her, still looking at her eyes.

"They're older than me."

She frowned again and glared at me, clearly annoyed.

"Plus, just eliminate who you know I wouldn't choose!"

She thought about it and touched her pointer finger to her lips while she did. "So it's not Pavi or Chloe..."

I nod and begin walking away. "Wait!" I didn't listen. I kept walking.

~

I'm glad I don't have a crush on anyone, ESPECIALLY one of my bet friends. Like, thank goodness!