Chapter 8

3 days later
Zoe's p.o.v.
"ANDY I'M TIRED!!!" I whined.

"Then go to bed!!" Jinxx yelled, walking into the living room.

"No carry me." I said, holding my hands up.

"Ugh FINE!!!" Jinxx said dramatically.

"Yay!!" I squealed as he picked me up and brought me to my room.

"Alright thanks Jinxx." I said as I hopped out of his arms.

"Can't I tuck you in?" Jinxx pouted.

"Jinxx, I still have to get READY for bed." I replied with an eye roll.

"Fine. Call me when you're done 'cause I also need to talk to you." Jinxx said. I nodded and he left the room so I could put on pajamas. I put on a tank top that read "FABOO LIKE JAKEYPOO", which my girlfriend and I had made in reference to my stepmom's friend Jake, Minie Mouse shorts, and knee socks. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth, got into bed and sighed.

"JINXXY I'M READY!!" I yelled. Jinxx walked into my room and sat down on my bed, wrapping an arm around me as he did so. "So, you've lived with us for a while now so we'd like you to start calling Andy dad, Ashley said he wants to be Uncle Ash, C.c is Uncle C., Jake is-"

"IMA CALL HIM UNCLE JAKEYPOO THE THIRD!!" I interupted. Jinxx nodded.

"That works, though it might not for him. Anyway, I'm just Uncle Jinxx." He finished. I shook my head.

"Nah that's too boring. You're gonna be Uncle Jinxxy." I said. Jinxx nodded.

"Okay. Well, you should probably go to sleep now. Goodnight princess." Jinxx said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Uncle Jinxxy, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Jinxx walked out closing the door and turning off the light as he did so.

Dream
"NO GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!" I screamed. The man chuckled and shot Andy, causing him to fall to the ground. "DAD!!!" I screamed. Before I could process what was happening, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and fell to the ground.
End of dream

"DADDY!!!" I screamed. Ashley ran into the room and ran over to my bed.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked worriedly. "Did  you have a nightmare?" He sat down on my bed and I cried into his chest.

"They killed him!" I sobbed.

"Who killed who?" Ashley asked. "Th-they killed D-dad!" I sobbed.

"Baby girl Andy's fine I promise." Ashley said. I whimpered and he layed down next to me.

"Will you stay with me for the rest of the night?" I asked. Ashley nodded and I cuddled into his chest, quickly falling into a dreamless sleep.