Gone(R.I.P Maddi)

• Dedicated to Maddi

I'll be strong, people say this feeling of sorrow won't last long.

But now I realize you're gone,

You're never coming back.

I remember your laugh, you cheering me up when i'm about to cry, your goofing off with your buds,

Now all I have left is that one last hug.

Old times , old days, old memories slowly fading, leaving an empty space in MY HEART.

But i'm gaining the strength to move on and to accept that you're long gone.

Without you we're just a regular group of kids.

Your passing was fast and unexpected.

It hit us hard like that car in twenty ten. (2010)

You're gone, forever my heart will hold an empty space.

Now you leave us here to wait,

To imagine what it would be like... to meet again someday.

Old times , old days, old memories slowly fading, leaving an empty space in MY HEART.

But i'm gaining the strength to move on and to except that you're long gone.

All we can do now is pray and hope you're in a better place, try not to cry when we hear your name, and stop telling ourselves we're the one to blame.

We'll miss you of course.

But again, all I have is a memory.....that will slowly fade.

And the remembrance of that horrible day.

Old times , old days, old memories slowly fading, leaving an empty space in MY HEART.

But i'm gaining the strength to move on and to except that you're long gone.