Real Bro Talk

Okay, I guess writing perfect player's chapters started to be a habit of mine. It's honestly not affecting my studies, but I'm getting side track at things I'm suppose to do.

So this chapter, Yeah. I'll let you read it now.

Alright, I'm dedicating this chapter to @ImBored32 Thanks for reading this book, I know there's a lot of readers, but I acknowledge you guys too! I just remembered her comment on the chapter "dares." Like...when is there gonna be Nalu?

So since the Nalu level of this book is too low for you, I will answer your question @ImBored32 there is going to be Nalu.

Anyway, Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Natsu and Jellal's training finished exactly on lunch time when they were all exhausted because after Natsu did the regiment 5 times, Mira made him do what Gajeel did, the shoot three pointers while blindfolded.
So Natsu's pretty beat, while Jellal just went one-on-one with Mira that was a bit difficult but Jellal learned a lot. I mean a lot.

Going back to the classroom after changing in his uniform, Jellal sighed as he opened the door, all of the third-year guys turned to him and had evil glares. The exhausted Jellal couldn't careless at the stupid glares and sighed again, walking slowly to his desk and slamming his head on the table to rest.

"Oi." Laxus kicked Jellal's desk.

"What the hell do you want...?" Jellal replied without lifting his head.

"Someone outside is calling for you...it's a girl from another school." He said with no tone of any emotion whatsoever.

Jellal paused. "Is that why all the guys were looking at me menacingly...?"

"Why else would they be looking at you that way?" Laxus raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, if they turned gay they might look at me that way."

"Shut up, you and your weird mind." He kicked the table again, making Jellal sit up. "I bet this is one of your fangirls again, Mr. Maestro of the court." Laxus said, grinning a bit.

Jellal lazily stood up waving his hand back and forth. "Yeah. Yeah. Obviously."

"Oh and by the way!" Laxus called. Jellal paused and turned back to his direction. "How'd practice go?" Laxus hid his chuckles before hearing Jellal's answer.

"Pure Hell."

"Thought so." Then Jellal turned back to the door and put up a charming smile, as if his personalities were just on and off switch, with no exhaustion exposed on his face. He opened the door while scratching the back of his head, smiling with eyes closed and said.

"Ms. Did I make you wait? Sorry I was just talking to a--" He paused as he opened his eyes to reveal a redhead young woman named Erza Scarlet.

"A-Ah Erza! W-w-what are you doing here??" Erza looked up dumbfounded, maybe curious to why Jellal was stuttering. "I-it's not that I don't want you here...Uhhh, It's just so unexpected..."

Erza giggled and smiled. "Calm your tits." There was a short pause between both of them.

"What?"

"All I'm saying is relax, anyway. I came here to return this to you." She handed Jellal a blue hoodie that he own. "Thanks for standing up for me the other day." Erza blushed a bit and smiled happily.

(Author: It happened on the day of their date. If you wanna read on further details about it, please read the one-shot book I will be publishing, all about their date. Thank you)