Two leaders meet

Yo! Minna! I want you to listen to Fairy tail opening three full and find the whole phrase that has the word "Heart" and...............you'll get a dedication from me in whatever story you want, one of my stories of coures! that's all!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lucy kept looking at her watch, not being settled at her mind full of rushing, impatient questions.

"Where could Wendy be? It's already nine. I've been calling her a million times now." Lucy said as she lies down on the bed, worried.

"Lucy, calm down. Wendy might've been caught in traffic." Said Grandine, as she fix Lucy's room, since she can't clean it because of her accident.

"She's commuting? Since when? I'll try to call her again!" Lucy dialed Wendy's cellphone number and, still, no answer. Lucy put her phone down, gazing at the opened gift she recieved from her secret hero.

suddenly, Erza, Juvia, Levy and Cana entered her room.

"Hey Lucy! what's up? sorry we took too long, we needed to clean up the mess that the kendo, baseball, and football club made." said, non other than, the student council president.

"is something wrong? Lu-chan?' asked Levy in a worried tone.

"it's Wendy, she's not here yet. I'm just getting worried." I said.

"Well don't, Wendy can handle herself. she's a strong girl after all." said Cana. wow! they're all being so supportive!

"thanks you guys!"

"hey, where d'ya get that?" asked Cana as she points at Lucy's well wapped gift.

"oh, that's nothing, just a gift from a good samaritan!" Lucy said smiling.

Then suddenly they heard a loud knock on the front door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you again for helping me." Said the girl.

"It's alright, by the way, why are you going home so late?" Asked Natsu as he eats a chocolate bar, spicy chocolate bar.

"I was going to buy more of these, but when I reached the store. It was all closed, I had to go out of town to get these." She said showing Natsu a bunch of pain killers.

"What's those for? And why try so hard to get them?"

"It's for my cousin, you see, she kinda had an accident" said the girl, looking down, a little hint of pity. Natsu looked a little sad for her.

"If you don't want to answer, don't, but what happened to her? Is it serious?" Asked Natsu, worried thinking of what something that happened to him in the past.

"It's not that serious it's just a............oh! This is where I live!" Said The girl. She pointed her house. Natsu looked and was suprised.

"That's where you live?!" then Natsu exclaimed in his mind. "This is where I was going!"

"thanks for the help, Bye!" Said the little girl as she walks away Natsu, waving her hand goodbye. She knocked and Natsu saw the girls mother. The mother noticed Natsu and called him, Natsu became flustered, confused.

"Why is she calling me? Is she angry? I didn't do anything bad! Did I?" Thought Natsu as he walks stiffly towards the mother and daughter.

"Yes?" Asked Natsu, being a little frustrated. He's not really good with women or mothers, since he didn't met his mother.