Author's Note

Hey Guys! I'm really sorry I'm not updating so early. I hate saying 'I'm busy' as an accuse and I'm a bit frustrated right now. I want you guys to read some new chapters, but I can't seem to get my mind straight!

I just had time to make one of these Author Notes. I'll try and make one short chapter quickly. I hope you guys understand. I usually make a chapter really long, but for these past weeks, I'll put shorter chapters but it'll be quicker to publish. I mean, if even just one of all of you looses interest in this book or even any of my books, that's a bit saddening. I don't know all of you--I wish to get a chance to get to know you guys--I still think that everyone of you is important to me. I was just this little noob who didn't know what Wattpad was until I made a story and you guys liked it!

I haven't been replying to your comments much, but I appreciate and try to remember the people who frequently comment even if it's bad comments, at least you read it.

Even in my really depressing days when I get scolded badly grades and the problems at everywhere! whenever I see your comments. It just makes me happy. I dunno why, but yeah, It's just unbelievable that people actually liked what I did for the first time. Crap, I'm beginning to sound pretty emotional, but I love all'ya who support and read this book until now.

I sincerely apologize for making you guys wait for so long. I know, I freakin' sound like Aries right now. Too Much Fairy Tail Christine....agh...

You can never have too much anime anyways.

I'll most likely publish the chapter three or a month from now. I am really sorry, but I can't split my time even how hard I try.

Hope you understand it! I hope you meet all of you who read this book, thanks so much for your support, because without you guys. I won't be here.

Haha! I sound like I'm winning an Oscar or something. I'll probably copy paste this message on A Life Without Magic as well. Hehe!

Love you guys! Stay safe and hope you still support me! I could also ask some ideas for me and @Itsameee because were going to make a Haikyuu!! Abridged series, so Yeah....If you guys now where to download RAW episodes of Haikyuu please inform me! Thanks a lot! :)

This will definitely take a bit long, but I'll let you choose.

1.) I'll update every week, but the chapter is short

Or

2.) I'll update almost a month of waiting, but the chapter is really long.

You decide guys!

Hope to get to meet all of you Minna! 💟🔑