0.2

The rest of the class went like this: he constantly -and secretly- looked at Phil, people threw lots of paper balls, teacher gave him detention because he wasn't 'focusing on the subject'. It actually wasn't true, Dan wrote everything she said, it was too obvious that she did it because she basically didn't like him.

Class ended and Dan haven't talked to Phil. He was too shy to talk to someone like him, plus Phil looked like he already made way better friends than Dan. But to be honest, Dan wasn't surprised, thinking that he was as interesting as a rotten banana.

After the class, he decided to forget about Phil and just continue his pathetic life, this was for the best. It would've been awesome if he became friends with Phil, or more... No. Dan wasn't gay, plus he would never catch Phil's attention anyways and Dan was almost sure that Phil wasn't gay too. But for some reason, trying to forget him only made Dan think about him a little bit more. His beautiful smile didn't just get out of Dan's brain, and it wasn't annoying, if he had to admit.

"Hey, fag!" Someone shouted at Dan and everyone in the hallway turned to him. Dan didn't even looked at the direction where the sound came from, he knew that it was David. But it wasn't normal, they never messed with him twice in a day, it wasn't their style. They generally beat him up before school, and just ignored him after it.

"Fag, look at me!" He shouted again and Dan turned to him and did something unusual, he spoke, but not for beg.

"Just leave me alone." Everyone looked at him shocked, he never said something like this, he only spoke to beg or cry for help. Dan continued. "I'm so sick of this."

David laughed sarcastically, then his fist connected with Dan's cheek. But Dan didn't move, he just stood there, expressionless. He really was so sick of this, it started to get really boring. This time, he didn't felt his punch, like someone just touched his cheek. He felt numb, like all of the scars just disappeared. David's face fell when he noticed that Dan didn't move, then pushed him to the ground. Nothing changed, Dan didn't feel anything and did something so risky: he got up, and punched David, and he fell to the ground.

Everyone gasped and looked at the two, everything was silent at that moment. While looking at the crowd of shocked students, Dan noticed Phil looking at them, eyebrows furrowed. He looked angry, but still beautiful and hot in Dan's opinion.

"Daniel Howell!" He turned back when he heard his name, only to see his maths teacher, Mr. Dellner.

"How dare you attacking other students!" He said with a German accent. Dan didn't even bother to convince him, because he knew teacher won't believe in him anyways. Opposite of David's behaviours to students, he was a teacher's pet and he had good grades.

"I'm fine Mr. Dellner, I don't want him to get in trouble." Dan knew that it was just to make Mr. Dellner feel guilty.

"You little fucker." Dan mumbled, not excepting anyone to hear. But like the usual, the worst scenario happened and Mr. Dellner looked at him with an angry face.

"Howell, remember that you are in a school, better watch your mouth!" He said, then handed him a piece of paper. Detention, two hours more which meant 3 hours in total. Great.

After teacher was nowhere near, David grabbed him by his collar and hissed angrily. "You really are gonna pay for this, fag."

"Bring it on." Dan said, like he didn't begged him just this morning. Maybe it was time for him to be a little more strong, huh?

•••

HEEEY IT'S ME AGAIN!

It's still 28th so you can't blame me ^^

This episode is kind of a mixture of me feeling deppresive af and me feeling excited af bc of 'Roots' by Imagine Dragons *.*

BY THE WAY is there any firebreathers out there? show a sign if you are cause I need someone to talk about how amazing Roots is!

Anyways, I hope you are doing good & liked this episode! Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment about everything you want to, I'd love to spent hours talking with you guys!

I'm just gonna go now bc I'm in so many pain right noW so bye!

Quick note: and also i didn't check this one twice so please let me know if i did typos or spelt something wrong, thanks!!!! (~*-*)~